test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Spinward Rise Quest Line Broken?

vilmarevilmare Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
I completed the first 16 Avia Landing quests in Spinward Rise. Upon completion I was directed to return to Fiery Pit to talk to Harper Simmons, which I did.

After that, nothing. No new quests or tasks. I returned to Spinward, and there are no new quests and no new NPCs offering the second 16 vigilance tasks.

Did I miss something obvious? Or, is my quest line broken? At this time there is no way for me to progress. And that means no new main hand weapon.:confused:

I was under the impression that none of the previous quests or areas were "required" to do the Spinward quest line, though I did most of them.

Comments, suggestions? Anyone else experience this?

I realize I can submit a ticket, but experience with that has shown a weeks long wait for a response, if any.
Post edited by vilmare on

Comments

• cayappcayapp Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Go back to Spinward...the return to fiery pit is a side quest. You should have a new quest there one of the dudes I forget which one...which will give the final one for you artifact MH. I want to say it is the druid that gives that final quest...but really can't remember, but one of them does.
  • darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    After the first vigilance task force, you need to talk to the dwarf Brokar Ironshod to do a short quest line (something about wind runes) to unlock the portal to the next area, which is Windcall Temple.