defense: 840
deflect: 567
regen: 851

Boots:
hp 9520
recovery: 567
defense: 840
deflect: 851

Why do I post? It has come to my attention that not every class has regen on its ward set. As a GF that has traditionally built "tanky" (even before it was cool), I have always preferred the tankier looking options; however, in this case regen has given me serious pause. It is *very* difficult to tolerate regen on armor in the current game system and consider yourself to be "min/maxing". Its out of combat bonus is in the category of movement imo: it is convenient, but it doesn't help you win, and the in combat "heal bonus" is a dubious use of a stat.

I had been pretty tolerant of dev regen changes, until this moment, when I realized I was going to have to cherry pick my way around regen. Now I am like, "uggh". Almost every single stat in the game has more impact than regen even for a tanky character imo.
Post edited by qutsemnie on

Comments

• query523query523 Member Posts: 1,515 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    GF gear has always and ever has useless stats. Old GF gear had so much defense you were well into negative returns wearing T1 armor. Only the last couple of L60 sets (DT and BI) gave you any real variation in stats.