test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cleric Item trades

rapier89rapier89 Member Posts: 42
edited April 2015 in The Temple
Couldn't find a trade section anywhere so figured i would start one.And since how auction house is currently mostly broken figured this was a good idea. Please stick to cleric only items.

Currently have Dragon Bone scepter and icon for sale. Also have legendary Turbulent Stormcaller Tunic. Will sell both Icon and scepter together for 25k AD and the tunic for 20K or you can have them all for 40k. Hope they fix the AH soon though. If you interested let me know your timezone and i will arrange a time to meet up
Post edited by rapier89 on

Comments

• ghostnldghostnld Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I may want those. Do they both have recovery? Or at least the scepter?
  • melouche2melouche2 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    If you search by name in the Auction house you can find the weapons they are selling and look at the stats. People do not always check here so it might be a while to get your answer.
  • lordsarveriouslordsarverious Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'd do what melouche said. Type it up in the AH. It may be a pain, but you can find a good range of prices
    Co-Founder of AoF Neverwinter Branch (TR 60, CW 60 SS)
    Find me on XBL to get an interview to join the guild.
    5.jpg
  • ghostnldghostnld Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Probably will. I have 2 dc's lol. I don't like anything else so i have a healer and a dps. Want heirlooms for leveling the dps
  • rapier89rapier89 Member Posts: 42
    edited April 2015
    I have an errand to run and I should be home by 6pm est i dont remember stats right off hand but i can let you know the stats when i get home or you can just meet me somewhere in game. But the weapons are only good if you havnt reach lvl 60 yet as they scale with level but the icon i believe has a little higher power rating than t1 gear.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Please be aware that we do not allow trade threads on the forums--hence the lack of a dedicated section for such. Please use the ingame trade channel. Thank you.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.