test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cannot complete Daily Dungeon repeatable quests at 60

wanderingkyngwanderingkyng Member Posts: 280 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
Subject: After reaching level 60 I am unable to complete any of the repeatable Daily Dungeon quests.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Sign in to Neverwinter with a level 60 character
2) Accept the quest Daily Dungeon from Rhix, or the quest Lord Neverember's Daily Dungeon from Lord Neverember
3) Complete any level 60 epic dungeon
4) The quest will not enter into completed status, and cannot be turned in for reward
Bug: Repeatable quests to complete a Daily Dungeon are not entering into completed status upon finishing level 60 epic dungeons.
Notes: Abandoning the quest, hard-resetting the Xbox One, restarting Neverwinter, and then picking up the quest the next day does not resolve the issue. Also of note, Daily Dungeon and Epic Dungeon keys are not disappearing from Inventory even though the end chest is being opened and rewards are being earned.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    morgonmgcmorgonmgc Member Posts: 68
    edited April 2015
    Read Rhix' quest, it will tell you which Dungeon you must complete. Most of mine have been Dread Vault. I think that's the same for Neverember, but you'll have to specifically look at the quest details in your Journal.
  • Options
    googootsgoogoots Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    morgonmgc wrote: »
    Read Rhix' quest, it will tell you which Dungeon you must complete. Most of mine have been Dread Vault. I think that's the same for Neverember, but you'll have to specifically look at the quest details in your Journal.

It does complete by doing the Dread Vault (it says it CAN be done by doing the Dread Vault, not must be), it is suppose to be any lvl 60 Dungeon. It is a bug and needs to be fixed. I'm also having the same issue on the PC, it says: Complete any Standard or Epic Dungeon, but it never works.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    morgonmgc wrote: »
    Hi! Thanks for trying to help but you must not be level 60 yet. At level 60 the repeatable daily dungeon quest reads "complete any level 60 dungeon"... but it is broken. :-(
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    googoots wrote: »
    It does complete by doing the Dread Vault (it says it CAN be done by doing the Dread Vault, not must be), it is suppose to be any lvl 60 Dungeon. It is a bug and needs to be fixed. I'm also having the same issue on the PC, it says: Complete any Standard or Epic Dungeon, but it never works.

Thanks for this information! It's a shame it's broken because I gain nothing but frustration doing the non-epic Dread Vault... I sure hope they fix it so I don't have to chose between a useful dungeon and one that satisfies the quest requirements. :-/

It disturbs me that you're saying you're having the same issue on PC because they're an entire version of the game ahead of us...
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Do staff ever read these bug reports? I was just looking through them and noticed there are no official replies to any of these threads...