test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Do you think your complains about Mod6 will be attended fairly?

lordrhavinlordrhavin Member Posts: 160 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
chose from above.
Post edited by lordrhavin on

Comments

• Options
    instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I see what you did there. lol
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • Options
    moljinirmoljinir Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Given the poll only leaves you a single choice...i refrain from voting...
  • Options
    instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    There's no way this thread can get killed... there's absolutely nothing negative about the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> sandwich that they are currenty force-feeding us.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • Options
    sasagerusasageru Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    First positive post i've seen since the new mod opened :P thanks for that.

Honestly, we all complain, but at the end of the day the developers priority is to insure that the game works as it should with the end result of the customer (us) being happy and from prior experience,with the exception of a few smaller non critical issues, they've been pretty reliable fixing things that break.
    DPS Rogue | Heal/Buff Cleric

• Options
    fgreyspearfgreyspear Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 472 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    I have voted for Absolutely, because I care as much about their game currently as they do about us. I have gotten me Elder Scrolls Online and I am just blown away by it. It is more than I could have hoped for. It really contains all the things I remember from Morrowind, Oblivion and even Skyrim. It is so good that it has put a little tear into my eyes. So many quests full of stories with so many details. And the map is huge. Really really huge. You look at it and think it is big, you zoom out and realize it is just a small part of a bigger one and then you zoom out even more and think Oh My God, is this big. And the graphics engine runs silky smooth, it is an unbelievably beautiful game. Why do I even bother thinking about Neverwinter? I did spend a lot of time with it, but, guys, you really should see Elder Scrolls Online! And it is just only recently come out of beta and will have so many more years to come. If there ever was a question about what to play after Neverwinter then this is the answer. Absolutely!
    Stay frosty.
  • Options
    gornonthecobgornonthecob Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Honestly, no. I think this is probably the reason Akro left his Community Manager position. There's a point in every career when you see things changing for the worse, and you ask yourself if you're the kind of person who wants to be a part of it. The greed factor has really showed its face with this module, and you better believe it's intentional. This is the new trend for Neverwinter, and the exodus may have already begun. :(

I miss what this game used to be... I miss camaraderie, adventure, and steel on steel. The stuff of legends! Right Boo?
    @Locksheon

Locksheon Gaming
    Follow me on Twitch - Youtube - Facebook!
This discussion has been closed.