test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

neverdeath graveyard adventurers pack quest

xtremosis38xtremosis38 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
Maybe you can help me. As you can read below I have tried elsewhere to fix this for over the last week.

Subject
neverdeath graveyard bag quest

Discussion Thread
Response Via Email (Reaku) 04/14/2015 03:41 PM
Hello,

We’re very sorry to hear that you’re experiencing an issue that has affected your gameplay experience negatively.

Having reviewed the information you supplied, we’ve come to the conclusion that this may be the result of an unreported gameplay bug. Regretfully, we don’t have a resolution for the issue at this time, however we’re always trying to improve the gameplay experience for all of our games and we appreciate the time you took to notify us of your concern.

We would like to resolve the issue as quickly as possible; however some issues require development time from departments outside of Customer Support and cannot be immediately resolved by a Game Master.

The best way for us to ensure that this is resolved as quickly as possible is for you to directly submit a bug report through the link below.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?1301-Neverwinter-Xbox-Bug-Report-Forum

This ensures that our developer and quality assurance teams receive all of the information they need to properly investigate the cause of a given issue.

Thanks again for reaching out to us. We hope that you continue to enjoy your adventures!

Regards,
Reaku
Game Master
Perfect World Entertainment
http://support.arcgames.com/
Customer By Web Form 04/14/2015 03:27 PM
I have. As I said prior I could not get the quest before even talking to the npc I couldn't get it. I got it completed via a friend sharing it and now have the achievement for completing it yet I still do not have the reward. A new bag. I'm getting pretty frustrated at this point because I've done everything in my power to fix the problem and haven't gotten anything helpful from support. I came to the game with a few friends but I don't think I'm either going to play or spend a dime on it when I can't even get assistance with an important quest reward
Response Via Email (Reaku) 04/14/2015 11:21 AM
Hello,

Please try speaking with all the NPCs in the area. When you have out-leveled the area, it is possible for the NPC quest icons to no longer appear despite having available quests for you.

Regards,
Reaku
Game Master
Customer By Web Form 04/13/2015 09:16 PM
OK situation has been updated. i got the pre-quest to the final quest again. did that quest again, but also shared it with my other lvl 60 buddy. we completed the quest together, and I handed it in right away and he waited until the next day. I got no option for another quest. The next day he hands it in and said he got the quest from the guy to complete the series and get the bag. So i went to where he was and tried it again, and the guy still has no quest. However he was able to share the quest with me. we completed it together, we handed in together, we both got the acheivement (i can take a picture of it today and send it to you if you don't believe me) he gets the bag when he hands it in, and i did not. if you can't see what's in my account on that character, i will gladly send photos since bags automaticly go into bag slots and i still only have the 2 bags. first the quest didn't work for me, now i still can't even get the loot for completing it, yet my long time level 60 buddy did. Any help would be appreciated.
Response Via Email (Reaku) 04/10/2015 06:08 PM
Hello,

To see which quests you need to complete to receive your rewards, here are some resources that you have at your disposal:

Our Neverwinter forums: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com

Our Unofficial Neverwinter Wiki: http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Neverwinter_Wiki

Please keep in mind that some rewards require you to be at a certain level to unlock. If you are past the designated level, it is possible to lose the option to claim or retrieve it. For this situation, sadly we cannot grant potential loot and this includes out-leveled quest rewards.

Here at Customer Service, we work with players who have gameplay problems such as being stuck in the terrain or harassed by another player.

Actual in-game strategies, NPC locations, item uses, etc.. are things that we leave up to the players to figure out themselves, so that they can enjoy the experience of discovery and become more capable players in the process.

If you are reporting a bug, please use the in-game bug report feature rather than Request GM Help.

Thank you for this feedback and we hope to see you in game soon!

Regards,
Reaku
Game Master
Customer By Web Form 04/08/2015 09:46 PM
yeah well i researched that, and have done all quests except for the last one. I haven't got it. Is there another way to get the quest or complete it?
Response Via Email (Claymore) 04/08/2015 06:45 PM
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. We understand that you would like to obtain the Adventurer's Pack in order to increase your character's inventory. Upon checking our records, it appears that your character haven't finished yet the "Clockwork Guild Tomb" in order to get the free bag. To finish the quest and obtain the bag, please see this guide in order to complete it: http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Clockwork_Guild_Tomb#Completion

To check your completed quests, simply open your Journal and select "Show All."

To know more about the bags in Neverwinter, please visit: http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Bag

If there's anything we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,
Claymore
Game Master
Auto-Response 04/06/2015 11:07 PM
The following answers might help you immediately. (Answers open in a separate window.)
Answer Link: Test Server FAQ
Answer Link: (NW) Respec Token
Answer Link: (PWI) Stuck in room 1 of the Cube of Fate
Answer Link: (PWI) Stuck in room 50 of the Cube of Fate

Customer By Web Form 04/06/2015 11:07 PM
bag space is the biggest pain in the butt in the game, really can't do dungeons or anything at this level anymore because it becomes to big of a pain to try to clear/discard items in bags while others are waiting on you. So i tried to research how to get another bag. found out i was supposed to get one around level 30 for doing neverdeath graveyard quests. I checked and have completed every quest i can in neverdeath yet i only have the bag u have when you start the game and some bag you get at like lvl 20 from questing. its frustrating enough with having to type with a controller on the game, or the limited inventory and bank space, or the lack of a decent quest menu to tell when and which map a quest is in, or the constant doing a quest 5 times cause someone joined your group and you don't know which quest is from who or if you've already done it. Is there any way to tell me if there is something i've missed for the bag quest, or how to fix it, or is this just how this game is supposed to be?

Question Reference #150406-002554
Product Level 1: Neverwinter (Xbox)
Category Level 1: In-Game Issues
Category Level 2: Gameplay Questions
Date Created: 04/06/2015 11:07 PM
Last Updated: 04/14/2015 03:41 PM
Post edited by xtremosis38 on

Comments

• Options
    xtremosis38xtremosis38 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    guessing i'm not going to get any help? :(
  • Options
    silvergryphsilvergryph Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Are you sure you have done all the quests? If you have out-leveled them, the quest giver does not have a ! to indicate they've got a quest for you. But if you talk to them they will still offer the quest.

Speak to all of the following NPCs and take every quest they have:

Captain Zemmer
    Doomguide Orran
    Doomguide Volahk
    Harper Windle
    Tristopher Chettlebell

After completing Each quest, talk to everyone again to see if a new quest was unlocked. Repeat until you get to the bag quest.

Also, when you get the bag it will auto-equip if you have a bag slot open. If you have a 12 slot bag called "Adventurer's Pack", then you've already got it. That's the only place to get that bag.
  • Options
    zaknafyenzaknafyen Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Are you sure you have done all the quests? If you have out-leveled them, the quest giver does not have a ! to indicate they've got a quest for you. But if you talk to them they will still offer the quest.

Speak to all of the following NPCs and take every quest they have:

Captain Zemmer
    Doomguide Orran
    Doomguide Volahk
    Harper Windle
    Tristopher Chettlebell

After completing Each quest, talk to everyone again to see if a new quest was unlocked. Repeat until you get to the bag quest.

Also, when you get the bag it will auto-equip if you have a bag slot open. If you have a 12 slot bag called "Adventurer's Pack", then you've already got it. That's the only place to get that bag.

This. When I out-leveled my second class quest, the NPC didn't have a blue ! mark over her head, but did have a pillar of light on them. Talking to them, I found they had a quest. If you don't see anything like this in Neverdeath Graveyard, then either A) you're missing a quest or B) you've done them all, got the bag, which immediately gets equipped upon turning in the quest.

If, by chance, it's "A", then, as the said, it's a bug and will get addressed via devs. Since there's no way of an immediate fix (most MMO devs won't give out loot, regardless if you've met the requirements or not), I would suggest either looking for another quest (I believe there's another) further into the questing line that gives you one or you can purchase the Heirloom pack, which does come with a bag that can be claimed by one character. Until then, nothing you can really do.