test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.45.20150317a.8

2»

Comments

• gistianagistiana Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thanks for patches, bad timing on my end.. 20 minutes of trying to get the game loader not to crash I get in not noticing time -,-
  • umt1982umt1982 Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The random disconneting is a huge issue for me (as it is for most I am sure). You don't know how many times my whole party gets randomly disconnected and when we relog we have all been sent back to PE. Therefore, closing the dungeon we were all in and this always happens while we are on the boss. Epics are a pain as it is, there is no need for the servers to pose just as much trouble as the dungeons themselves.

Speaking of the Epics, the seal distribution as it stands is going to make for bored, frustrated and ultimately unhappy gaming. It is going to take months..... literally months for people to get all the seals needed to buy the Elven gear. Then add in the time and resources it will take to make them elemental through Black Ice Shaping (this isn't including the time it will take players to even level up black ice shaping). Especially considering it is the same 3 dungeons over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over (in case the point wasn't clear, same 3 dungeons.....). The fact it is going to take people until next mod to get the Elven gear and we will have nothing but the same 3 dungeons to get the seals for it will (already is) be boring.

The ability to make AD isn't as bad now as it was pre-mod 6 but it is getting back to how it was mod 5 and very rapidly. Considering the amount of RP we all need to max gear/enchants this is just bad for business and gaming in general. I know some will argue, "Well, if everything is cheaper it will be easier to get". But not so fast. Everything may be cheaper but without a farmable source of AD the only means we have to acquire any will be the 24k we can refine each day. Something costs 100k it will take you 5 days to acquire enough AD to buy it and even longer if you are making keys (epics, VT, MC, KR and eLOL). Normal artifacts, enchantments and runestones aren't so bad as these you can just use enchantments/runestones to level them up. The artifact gear is an issue however as RP for these are the only things that seems immune to the deflation. I understand you added RP to chests but the cost of the key each day isn't worth one rare stone or 2-4 uncommon stones.

I finally got an overflow reward chest last night. After what 700k experience for it I get 5 level 5 enchantments...... This, like just about the rest of this mod, is high difficulty and low reward. I mean, again on the Epics, 10 protector seals per run with 50 seals in ONE run (assuming you beat it on every run). Not to mention everything from Epics are BOP. The only other way to get 2 of the Elven gear pieces is tier 2 tiamat. I have not seen Tiamat higher than 5% reclamation on top of the fact Tiamat is impossible as this game stands right now.

All that to say this. I had 12 friends who had played since beta leave mod 5 and I have had 20 friends leave (all who played during beta) for this mod. 32 people over 2 mods (not including others who have that I don't know myself) is a bad trend. But hey, XBOX version is going smoothly.
  • gistianagistiana Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My BF plays the xbox version and constantly complaining of getting disconnected when in a party, not that that makes it any better but we are not alone anyway.

others he plays with have the same issues as well.
  • forumnamesuxsforumnamesuxs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I see ppl flying off their handles here for very little reason. Seems like not everyone reads the preview patch notes, so to quote Panderus:

Elemental Evil Preview Patch Notes NW.45.20150317a.5
    This is currently intended to be the final build before we release on Tuesday! This is not the final list of fixes we will be making as we will be heavily monitoring activities during the day of release to triage any critical issues that may warrant a build sooner rather than later.

In addition, we are targeting a build with many additional fixes for release on 4/23.
    Wolves, big as a horse! I need new pants!

• mmm1001mmm1001 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    cinnok wrote: »
    Have 15% Dragon Hoard Enchantments and I have low drops. Sometimes, I drop nothing till the reset of the day ....
    DH problem is obviously intentional. 50% off ruby pack coupon when reaching lvl 70 proves it.
  • colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So nothing really changes, just a few minor tweaks. After all the cry outs for fix, this is all the Devs could come up with. Pff...shame.

Now i am pretty sure this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> is done with intention and not a coding mistake. All i needed to prove my theory was this day, with so little care, it is obvious they don't care at all and are pretty happy about this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> they made.

If this stays live long enough the most guild members will disappear and not just for a short term.

Erm... it was announced, that a bigger patch is planned for the 23.04.2015. There goes your theory, whatever it might have been. You should read the preview forums, more often.

Take care.

• excalibur1980excalibur1980 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Decrese DPS from mob's in IWD and T of D, it's not playable, from most of players
  • popaxpopax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    please fix the dragon's hoard enchantment bug!!!!
This discussion has been closed.