test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Connection to the Login server timed out

greatg1gintheskygreatg1ginthesky Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
I was on the final boss of a dungeon about 30 - 40 mins ago, and the game went all crazy and froze, then I was disconnected, and havn't been able to log back on since. Keep getting 'Connection to the Login server timed out, try again later'.
Anyone else? I've had no login issues since release day until now. Just reset my Xbox and my modem/router and still can't get on.
Post edited by greatg1ginthesky on

Comments

• Options
    greatg1gintheskygreatg1ginthesky Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Another hour of trying to login.. I managed to get on once, and started to kill a dragon for my daily and the same thing happened. Server went crazy, I froze to the spot until it disconnected me from the server. Havn't been able to get back on since.

No-one else is having an issue? I've checked twitter and no-one else seems to be mentioning problems. I've tweeted @NeverwinterGame and they havn't responded.

I don't think it's an issue my end, it's very very rare for my internet to mess up, and my speedtests are all coming back fine. My pc/laptop is working fine and my Xbox hasn't disconnected once.

Someone throw me a bone here.. I just wanna play and as I said, I've not had a single login issue until tonight.

EDIT: I can get as far as picking my character, and then when it tries to load the game it'll just stay on that (with the red 'server not responding' at the top), until i quit again.
  • Options
    sofazsofaz Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    There's lots of people having various connection issues at the moment.

Pain in the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, so it is.