test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Differences between XB1 and PC(Devoted Cleric)?

anyolname716anyolname716 Member Posts: 47
Been researching builds for my cleric. While the powers and Heroic Feats all match, when I look at the Paragons(Virtuous, Faithful and Righteous) the abilities are very different. Is this something that will be changing in the future or will we always have different abilities?
Post edited by anyolname716 on

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Been researching builds for my cleric. While the powers and Heroic Feats all match, when I look at the Paragons(Virtuous, Faithful and Righteous) the abilities are very different. Is this something that will be changing in the future or will we always have different abilities?

If you are looking at the current PC version, it is only different because on the PC the newest module increase the level limit for 60 to 70. This allowed for adding other choices in the paragon path. The powers also changed, if you look carefully you will notice they now have a fourth level of power available.
  • burn3xburn3x Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015

Are you looking at the correct paragon paths? Each Paragon changes a couple powers and feats. I didn't catch it at first, then I saw the Paragon change on the calculator I was using.