test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Raise the Shared Bank Slots Cap, please!

suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Dear devs,

with module 6 we get another layer of high frequency stackables - new potion layer, R5 Enchantments and Runestones, the former also in bound (Fey Blessings) and unbound, and all those container thingies...

...could we please get another 16 shared bank slots? It's getting crowded down there!

[Edit:]

For clarification: I want Cryptic to enable us to buy two more 8-square rows of accout-wide "exchange" bank slots.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pancakeattaxpancakeattax Member Posts: 191 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    nvm lol xD
  • misjonarzzrosjimisjonarzzrosji Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    as the player sees it: "...could we please get another 16 shared bank slots? It's getting crowded down there"

=

as the Cryptic sees it: "could you please reduce the income you get because I need free bank slots".

And now guess what the answer will be.
  • packrat0packrat0 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I don't think op is talking about giving free bank slots, merely raising the cap for how many you can purchase.

In addition, I fully support this request.
  • asheepleasheeple Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Ya, I don't think hes talking about free slots.

I would gladly grab another 16 slots.
  • praxismirrorspraxismirrors Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I would be perfectly happy to pay for extra personal and shared bank slots.

Its a simple matter really, the people want something and there are probably some of those people who are willing to pay real world money for it. They increased the max number of idle companion slots (or at least said they were going to) so there should be no reason why they can't do the same with personal and shared bank slots and potentially make more money...
  • suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    as the player sees it: "...could we please get another 16 shared bank slots? It's getting crowded down there"

=

as the Cryptic sees it: "could you please reduce the income you get because I need free bank slots".

And now guess what the answer will be.
    asheeple wrote: »
    Ya, I don't think hes talking about free slots.

I would gladly grab another 16 slots.
    packrat0 wrote: »
    I don't think op is talking about giving free bank slots, merely raising the cap for how many you can purchase.

In addition, I fully support this request.

Yes, I meant to pay for them. 1400 ZEN. Not less, but more (one-time) income for Cryptic...

Personally, I would prefer account-wide bank slots to be increased. Especially with cryptic's increasing to want to make every thing BTA or BTC. Some day we may even see brown <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> items BTA, lolz.

Yes, that's "Shared Bank Slots" when you try to buy them...
  • blureelblureel Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I've got 3 rows of 8 shared bank slots. What's the limit?
  • katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Meh. they cost too much to be worth it - You can mail the items to yourself for free :P
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
    edited April 2015
    blureel wrote: »
    I've got 3 rows of 8 shared bank slots. What's the limit?

48 slots, 6 rows.
  • adisonmakadisonmak Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i think they would rather increase character's bank slot limit more rather than shared bank slot limit.

Lets just do both. that would be nice.
    edited April 2015
    adisonmak wrote: »
    i think they would rather increase character's bank slot limit more rather than shared bank slot limit.

Lets just do both. that would be nice.

Well, probably, more potential cash in that, for sure... :^)

...but that sole raise in char bank slots wouldn't solve the problem of shuttling all that new stackable stuff.
  • b0rkch0pb0rkch0p Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Personally, I would prefer account-wide bank slots to be increased. Especially with cryptic's increasing to want to make every thing BTA or BTC. Some day we may even see brown <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> items BTA, lolz.

this. I've purchased 3 or 4 More bank slots (and 1 shared) on my main char.. Yesterday it was getting full in there so I went in to another toon to help clear it out.. =( the purchased bank slots (not shared) are toon specific.. not account.. I was mildly phased.. shed a tear and just mailed stuff to my self instead.
  • cjh1983cjh1983 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Seconded - more slots please.