test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Astral Shield + Divinity

eroticdoomeroticdoom Member Posts: 89 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
My Astral Shield refuses to work with Divinity !!.. It works fine without it and stays on ground for the duration , but when I use under divinity it casts then disappears as soon as casting animation ends.

Has anyone else experienced this ? .. I did a skills/feat reroll recently which may or may not have caused this error , I have tested it with friends and they all acknowledge they see me cast it and the circle appears for a second and then nothing.

It still uses up 1 divinity even though it's not there .. also tried under full empowered same result , cast normally it's fine so I'm at a loss.
" I reject your reality and substitute it with my own "
Post edited by eroticdoom on

Comments

• eroticdoomeroticdoom Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Update:

Seems to affect Duration/DoT based skills.

Prophecy I noticed failed to work at all using divinity yet functions as standard.
  • rokkrwolfrokkrwolf Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yeah I noticed this too, though it does still give everyone in the circle area the skill the circle is gone. But the duration I'm not entirely sure I'd have to watch it in my skills, but when used it did seem to dissipate a lot quicker than the normal circle. So if it is a issue it makes it a bit broken.
    edited April 2015
    The buff icon for AS disappears as soon as the circle vanishes .. normal AS works fine and stays up buffing it's just any duration skill i cast in Divine mode fails , instant skills like daunting and sunburst seem to work ( although not sure if it's just animation or it's working as intended ).
  • rokkrwolfrokkrwolf Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yeah I was testing the AS a bit ago and noticed the buff literally blinks for like a sec and goes away since the circle isn't there. So it really is broken :/

I'll have to pay attention to my other skills/
    edited April 2015
    Glad i'm not going mad and its not just me :).

did you by any chance do a reskill ? what other factors may have caused this on yours ?

Update: finally received response from perfectworld... "We don't know sorry we cannot help you".

New Update: Have tried retraining but still has same bug , been told to post here after submitting ticket.