test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Automatic Need or Greed looting

wade8765wade8765 Member Posts: 86 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Player Feedback (Xbox One)
Menu

Automatic need or greed looting (ON/OFF)

Common suits your class (NEED/GREED/IGNORE)
Common Does NOT suit your class (GREED/IGNORE)

Uncommon suits your class (NEED/GREED/IGNORE)
Uncommon Does NOT suit your class (GREED/IGNORE)

Rare suits your class (NEED/GREED/IGNORE)
Rare Does NOT suit your class (GREED/IGNORE)

Epic suits your class (NEED/GREED/IGNORE)
Epic Does NOT suit your class (GREED/IGNORE)

Legendary suits your class (NEED/GREED/IGNORE)
Legendary Does NOT suit your class (GREED/IGNORE)

___

I would choose need on green suits my class and greed on everything else as that's the way other players seem to like it. It gives everyone a chance to get items that are rare or better when greeding. Even when it suits your class it's still fair to give others a chance to win that item is the deal we generally go with.

Your thoughts on my menu please ?

Thanks
Post edited by wade8765 on

Comments

• wanderingkyngwanderingkyng Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I would love something like this. Those loot pop-ups are one of the most annoying aspects of this game's UI...
  • bigpaparubigpaparu Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    whats the difference between need and greed?
  • ferbderbferbderb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    @bigpaparu Need means you can equip the item and it could be of use to you. (You usually can't choose need unless your class can use the item, unless it's ingredients). Greed just means you want the item even though you may not be able to use it.
  • goonersimongoonersimon Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ferbderb wrote: »
    @bigpaparu Need means you can equip the item and it could be of use to you. (You usually can't choose need unless your class can use the item, unless it's ingredients). Greed just means you want the item even though you may not be able to use it.

One other thing to note is that choosing need also trumps a greed roll, meaning if I chose need and rolled a 1 and you chose greed and rolled a 100 I would still win the roll.
  • bigpaparubigpaparu Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    One other thing to note is that choosing need also trumps a greed roll, meaning if I chose need and rolled a 1 and you chose greed and rolled a 100 I would still win the roll.

really?!?! I though it was the other way around lol. So that's why I never got anything good from doing dungeons lol. I thought need means you want it and greed means you have to have it. HAHAHA I always pass on thing that are not for my class anyways, but guess it makes since now. Thanks guys.
  • vseumrutvseumrut Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    We want this.