test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

connection...

nightwisper77nightwisper77 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Is it just me or is connection to the server like, IMPOSSIBLE? I spent all day trying to log on. Constant "Cannot connect to server. Please try again."...then when I DO get in game, I cant move, like literally. At the top a red message counting seconds appears "server not responding" it does that for over a minute, then stops for 2 secs then repeats until I dc. I literally cannot play. So is anyone else having this issues? I do not have internet lag as it is only NW that is doing this, all other games and youtube loads normal, its just Nw...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• blesstebanblessteban Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    same here ;(
  • midnitesagemidnitesage Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Been putting up with this for a week. Sometimes it lets me in no problem and I get to play for an hour or so before the Server Not Responding messages start to pop up. Then I get DCd and can't log back in. VERY frustrating!
  • cyphrus42cyphrus42 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Game is impossible to play. Constantly getting kicked out. Can't log back in. Now it's stuck with "Attempting to connect to controller tracker." What is this? It takes me over 5 times to log in at times and then I get kicked out switching instances.
  • instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This thread will get closed, and you will be referenced o many of the "other lag threads" and perhaps "all the stickies regarding lag" (which I have yet to find, but apparently they tell you how to fix the game, because the lag is on YOUR end, and has NOTHING to do with the server.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79