test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Oathbound Paladin-Mace of the Holy Knight

lhotse5lhotse5 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Does this weapon level up with the character through 60 like the Dragon Bone Main-hand weapon?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by lhotse5 on

Comments

• gornonthecobgornonthecob Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It does appear to level up with your character, and it's even better than the Bone Mace or Ancient Murholan-whatever.
    @Locksheon

Locksheon Gaming
    Follow me on Twitch - Youtube - Facebook!
  • str8slayerstr8slayer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 715 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    This is the best choice for a leveling weapon, even at lvl 70 it's damage is higher than any other OP weapon until you get the lvl 70 artifact weapon to epic or legendary.

Very worth it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • d4rthd00fusd4rthd00fus Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yes, those are a bit of a leveling secret, that if it got out, would probably tank the mully and bone markets.

...oops
  • suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    [...] considering its freakin cheap at the AH

It's cheaper than Mully and Bones. I would call 200k "upper end of adequate" for a leveling weapon. Freaking cheap is different.
  • schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Freaking cheap is just right considering you get the second best weapon after elemental MH for 200k.

Currently thru Gateway:

Mulhorand - weapon damage 537-656 , price 1 000 000
    Dragon bone - wd 988-1208 , price 500-600k
    Holy knight mace - wd 1319 - 1612 , price 200k

I see these numbers as a lvl 67

150 day pray is lot .

I expect those weapons will be extinguish very soon .
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • rversantrversant Member Posts: 896 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    150 day pray is lot .

I expect those weapons will be extinguish very soon .

I hope they dont just nerf it to the ground. I think it should be stronger than dragon bone and ancient mulhro, but weaker than ensorcelled mulhro.
    People are way too negative, Why cant we just all get along.

Drunken Goose of MidNight Express. - 3.3k Paladin , 3.6k GWF , 3.1k GF,
  • schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    rversant wrote: »
    I hope they dont just nerf it to the ground. I think it should be stronger than dragon bone and ancient mulhro, but weaker than ensorcelled mulhro.

Why from ensorcelled mulhro the server can have 1 million pieces.
    To many ppl opening lockboxes.
    But you can only have one Mace of the Holy Knight every 150 day or 75 if you have time to pray 4 times /day.

I think those things are hard to get like angel they deserved to be worh enugh to get it (by the way they are still not the best .
    I think Artifact lvl 70 weapon need to be adjusted they are worst then some lvl 70 random blue weapons.
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • rversantrversant Member Posts: 896 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Why from ensorcelled mulhro the server can have 1 million pieces.
    To many ppl opening lockboxes.
    But you can only have one Mace of the Holy Knight every 150 day or 75 if you have time to pray 4 times /day.

I think those things are hard to get like angel they deserved to be worh enugh to get it (by the way they are still not the best .
    I think Artifact lvl 70 weapon need to be adjusted they are worst then some lvl 70 random blue weapons.
    Because Lockbox weapons are from Lockboxes, so they are strong to give people incentive to open the boxes/ buy keys/ make money, more of a marketing thing than a time=effort thing. I mean the Normal Mulhro weapons were stronger than the other 150 day weapons at level 60 pre mod 6 as far as I know, if not then ignore this statement. it seems kind of counter productive for them to release a new hyped level 1-70 weapon yet have a blue invoke weapon more powerful. it's definitely nice to have it as an option though!
    People are way too negative, Why cant we just all get along.

Drunken Goose of MidNight Express. - 3.3k Paladin , 3.6k GWF , 3.1k GF,
  • twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Just make the weapons available from praying BOA. Problem solved.
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder
  • suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Freaking cheap is just right considering you get the second best weapon after elemental MH for 200k.

Currently thru Gateway:

Mulhorand - weapon damage 537-656 , price 1 000 000
    Dragon bone - wd 988-1208 , price 500-600k
    Holy knight mace - wd 1319 - 1612 , price 200k

I see these numbers as a lvl 67

Your Mulhorand damage is for the Lvl 60 capped version. Ensorcelled has 655-800 (Lvl 70 char)

...compare to the otherwise 2nd-best-in-slot VT/MC craft weapons. There you ofc have had to level the professions first, but then it's been 50 or 100k AD + 12-25 kAD for the components. I wonder if there'll eventually be versions of those for Level 70, BTW.

I do admit that the damage on that thing is amazing, though. Finally some real good use for all your praying coins on your mules :^)
  • rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    No need for it to be nerfed, as it is a weapon that represents five months of invocation. Those weapons should be something special, and this one is very solid. That the artifact mainhand becomes stronger makes sense, as those should eventually be BiS - but those represent and investment in RP which doesn't necessarily equate with time.

So please, keep this weapon as it is.
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.