test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Login Issues, Latency Issues etc

tendragonetendragone Member Posts: 32 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
Hi there,

I have just been incredibly disappointed recently with all the chronic latency and login issues revolving around this game recently. I'm a long time player, done the content and enjoyed a lot of it. Just rather frustrated with not having friends being able to get stable logins and myself recently.

This isn't a client side issue whatsoever, and is purely a hosting issue. I'm not going to waste everyone's time by the detail of the issue since it seems self evident to anyone that has seen it.

If users are unable to login and have a stable connection for hours on end, in my case about 4-5 hours, that isn't client side driven, please attempt to resolve the issue in some form.

Please address this issue as soon as you can, I know its a general request, but I feel disinclined to even try to login anymore. I don't need suggestions on things I can or can't do on my side, I am aware of those fixes I appreciate suggestions. But this post is mostly oriented towards the server management team of this company. If you want us to come back, provide a stable platform to play this game. Granted it is 5 days post Mod 6 and still isn't stable gives me pause.

Take care

Ten