test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for lv 60 adventurers and friends

kingnefariouskingnefarious Member Posts: 3 Arc User
I just hit lv 60, and im looking for people to add and help with the daily campaign missions, dragon hunting, epic dungeons, any and everything.

My warlock isn't built for solo playing lol

GT: Black Apostate

Send me a message telling me you saw my post, so I don't think you're just another ****.
Post edited by kingnefarious on

Comments

• Options
    luhnarluhnar Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I need some friends to do dailys with too. My gt is nnutthowz. I'm level 60 trickster rogue with 9.2k gearscore. Been trying to qeue up for a level 60 dungeon for 5 hours. I don't know if this game is dead now or if everyone is just offline.
  • Options
    krishawklight991krishawklight991 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hit 60 a week ago I'm a dc gs at 10.2 atm. Also looking for some people to do dungeons and kill the dragons. Gt is blazzer991. hit me up anytime
  • Options
    kingsd85kingsd85 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    GT: x King SD x
    hit me up if you wanna run dungeons
  • Options
    dreadkinzdreadkinz Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Looking for people to play with gt mh havoc the dragon born ;)
  • Options
    jargoljargol Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Need some friends to help with dailies as well. Just finished the Barrows quest in Ebon Downs as a 60 but still struggled solo as a HR although doable. GT: Tallsoldier. UK based.
  • Options
    gotmtdewgotmtdew Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I am a level 60 hunter ranger trying to finish the campaign at the part of portal of tuern but got towards the end and too many to complete with at my current setup. If anyone wants to add me my gt is Gotmtdew. I want to redo my hunter for trapper based but need to get more ad to convert to zen to redo all powers and feats and boons. I am currently playing usually at night after the kids are sleeping and here and there during the day give or take due to chemo I can only play for a certain period of time. If anyone wants to add me I do what I can currently to assist with the dailies and dragons.

Thanks
    jargol wrote: »
    Need some friends to help with dailies as well. Just finished the Barrows quest in Ebon Downs as a 60 but still struggled solo as a HR although doable. GT: Tallsoldier. UK based.
  • Options
    t3rdf3rg3s3nt3rdf3rg3s3n Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Another SW here, always looking for a good group to run epics. I can solo most of the PVE (glass cannon build), but I like playing with a solid group. GS just shy of 10k, always looking to improve, but not by kicking other players.

GT: Nuke Regulator
  • Options
    kestrelhawkerkestrelhawker Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Check out a post in the guild thread
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?954461-Rainbow-Unicorn-Death-Squad-Taking-in-the-lost-and-funny
    We are looking for outgoing people hit us up .
    we have all types and are really active .
  • Options
    sweatyjocksweatyjock Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Check out a post in the guild thread
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?954461-Rainbow-Unicorn-Death-Squad-Taking-in-the-lost-and-funny
    We are looking for outgoing people hit us up .
    we have all types and are really active .

What country you all based in?
  • Options
    kestrelhawkerkestrelhawker Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    sweatyjock wrote: »
    What country you all based in?

US , Covering coast to coast time zones
  • Options
    faint91faint91 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Any one is welcome to add Suga Free Steve, thats my GT im a 10.7k TR but ill probably be 13k by monday if all goes well. im down for dailys, and ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS down for dungeons
  • Options
    faint91faint91 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Any one is welcome to add Suga Free Steve, thats my GT im a 10.7k TR but ill probably be 13k by monday if all goes well. im down for dailys, and ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS down for dungeons
  • Options
    holiworld73holiworld73 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    GT Holiworld73. Trickster Rouge GS is 9K On everyday about 230 PST. Live in Cali
  • Options
    l1yevl1yev Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    GT is Llyev

I have 7 lvl 60 chars, I'm pretty versatile, I have all characters except a warlock, which also means I have doubles, which means I have 2 clerics, dps and heals.
  • Options
    ladyxdynamitexladyxdynamitex Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello everyone,
    I am not really looking for a guild but more for a few friends to do dailies, dungeons and overall farming regularly.
    I have a 14k wizard and a 13k cleric, also got a few others but those are the ones i mostly play with. I prefer the wizard but i don't mind switching to the cleric when needed.
    I am looking for players that are preferably in theirs 20's and older. My gamertag is LADY xDYNAMITEx, if you want to invite me, please send a message referring to this post so i know that it's not just a random request.
    Have a nice day!
  • Options
    kairaterakairatera Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    I need a group and friends to play with too! Add me, My gamertag is Kairatera.
  • Options
    sandis33sandis33 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Looking for groups . Daily player GF . Gs 12,5. Geting better and better
  • Options
    testythundertestythunder Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    looking for groups to run all epics 10k tr. send message if interested gt:testythunder
  • Options
    nickinightnickinight Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    13.6K GS TR for ANY dungeons/skirmishes.

GT= NikkiNight
    Lvl 70 HR Mistress Fleur | Lvl 70 TR Countess Myra
    1. "Cleric: Protect at all costs.
    2. Rest of Group: Expendable."
    GT= NikkiNight (Looking for new peeps to run ANY dungeons/skirmishes with. GS irrelevant)
  • Options
    infamous2999infamous2999 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    lvl 60 SW and lvl 50 GWF looking for a good group to play with. GT = BsU Infamous. add me