test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Seals of the Unicorn 7 Drake obsolete??? (8^O

suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi all,

I just noticed that the good old Drake & Unicorn Seal vendor in the Seven Suns Coster Market has stopped offering wares for them. Meh. I still got quite some of those, and I deem it highly probable that many other players do, too.

If this had been announced pre-Mod-6 I might just have overlooked it, but I think it would have been an appropriate thing to do so in an adequately well-spread manner, which I as an avid forum and dev blog reader really should have noticed.

While I do understand that the gear bought with those Seal currencies is currently being withdrawn, I still would like very much to get _something_ for all that reward token value - basically all other tokens in this game retain their value, so why shouldn't these. So I could imagine that either the assortment of wares on offer could be reduced (e.g. only jewelry and belts), or a currency buyback option - paying a set amount of AD per Seal - should be made available at the former Drake/UniSeal Vendor or elsewhere, e.g. at the Salvager. Here e.g. 80AD per Unicorn seal, 150AD per Drake Seal would be my price suggestion, as this is roughly equivalent to what buying rings for salvaging would have yielded.

Dear Devs, I beg you, please, please, pretty pretty please introduce a method to recover some of this unused tokens' value.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    phranklinmagnumphranklinmagnum Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hi all,

I just noticed that the good old Drake & Unicorn Seal vendor in the Seven Suns Coster Market has stopped offering wares for them. Meh. I still got quite some of those, and I deem it highly probable that many other players do, too.

If this had been announced pre-Mod-6 I might just have overlooked it, but I think it would have been an appropriate thing to do so in an adequately well-spread manner, which I as an avid forum and dev blog reader really should have noticed.

While I do understand that the gear bought with those Seal currencies is currently being withdrawn, I still would like very much to get _something_ for all that reward token value - basically all other tokens in this game retain their value, so why shouldn't these. So I could imagine that either the assortment of wares on offer could be reduced (e.g. only jewelry and belts), or a currency buyback option - paying a set amount of AD per Seal - should be made available at the former Drake/UniSeal Vendor or elsewhere, e.g. at the Salvager. Here e.g. 80AD per Unicorn seal, 150AD per Drake Seal would be my price suggestion, as this is roughly equivalent to what buying rings for salvaging would have yielded.

Dear Devs, I beg you, please, please, pretty pretty please introduce a method to recover some of this unused tokens' value.

You are correct. It was announced pre module 6. You just didn't scroll down far enough in the seal vendor's inventory. Go all the way to the bottom. You'll be able to trade in those drake and unicorn seals for rough AD.
    2 Tears In A Bucket
  • Options
    suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thank you very much for the help!

My fault was to a) use a character turned mule, that didn't have excess seals, for looking that shop inventory over and b) not discern the seals' icons well enough. Also, the mouse over popup boxes don't contain price info, only blurb and stats on the offerred item...

But as my problem is resolved, I won't complain - just remark. :^D
  • Options
    blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thank you very much for the help!

My fault was to a) use a character turned mule, that didn't have excess seals, for looking that shop inventory over and b) not discern the seals' icons well enough. Also, the mouse over popup boxes don't contain price info, only blurb and stats on the offerred item...

But as my problem is resolved, I won't complain - just remark. :^D
    go to the seal vendor across and you can trade them in for blues.