test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

BOT on PC. Has Xbox One the problem?

danyenginedanyengine Member Posts: 21 Arc User
It is my first experienxe on a MMO thanks to NW on Xbox One, and I'm enjoying it.
I read something about a sort of "BOT" that in some ways is ruining the experience of the PC gamers, because of the exchanges AD/ZEN .
My answer is: Are we, console players, protected from that kind of problems thanks to the Live, or will we have the same problems that PC gamers have?
Sorry if my english is not so good.
Dany
Post edited by danyengine on

Comments

• leeloodallas5thleeloodallas5th Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    We are protected from bots and whenever Cryptic find one on PC they shut down the whole Exchange any way, so nothing to worry about really.
  • katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    We are protected from bots and whenever Cryptic find one on PC they shut down the whole Exchange any way, so nothing to worry about really.

That's not true at all... Bots have been around for years, and still are, in the same spot.:/
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • cg0xirussiancg0xirussian Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It's much harder to get bots on the xbox one due to microsoft not allowing anyone to access data files. You can still get some but they are much less common.
  • tornnomartornnomar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    To be fair, Cryptic has cleaned house very well. I remember when it was dang near impossible to be able to zone out of Hotenow because you couldn't get near the door because all the level 60 TR's in white gear with their impressive 700-1000 Gear Scores all blocking the way!

Anythings possible Id say, but I don't think too many people will go get an XBox1, get a Gold account just to bot. But time will tell. We'll know when you start seeing multiples of stacks of things for sale on the Auction House from the same seller.
    [img][/img]NORresized.png
    Branch Lead