test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Experienced PvP group!

tsharpe713tsharpe713 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2015 in PvP Discussion
I'm looking for a few good/geared players to form a PvP group to stack up Glory when we're all online. I have earned the Head Hunter title and top scoreboards with 20+ kills per winning match. Looking for Cleric who knows his class, Tank class, Scourge Lock and Trickster preferred but all experienced players will be considered.

My character name: Explosion
My gamertag: xII THC IIx
Post edited by tsharpe713 on

Comments

• cg0xirussiancg0xirussian Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Let me guess...you're a rogue.
  • dirtydee702dirtydee702 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Dirty Healz@Dirty Dee 702
  • tsharpe713tsharpe713 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am a skilled Control Wizard thank you very much! **** Tricksters, only things I have trouble 1v1 LOL

And I'll be getting in touch with you Dirty!! We'll own some games.
  • bgsoldiertrbgsoldiertr Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    tsharpe713 wrote: »
    I am a skilled Control Wizard thank you very much! **** Tricksters, only things I have trouble 1v1 LOL

And I'll be getting in touch with you Dirty!! We'll own some games.

I'm skilled rogue but gear is my grind right now... I still do well either way so I can't imagine when I get my gear.. I just have weapons.
  • sirfortysirforty Member Posts: 35
    edited April 2015
    What about running double cw? Lol...I'm always top of the leaderboard in my games with 20+ kills 0-2 death. most of the time with no cleric!

Gt SirForty
    Demon "Head Hunter" Spellstorm Control Wizard
    Skorn Scoundrel Trickster Rogue
    Midget Healz Anointed Champion Cleric

Xbox One
    GT : SirForty
    edited April 2015
    CW are beast cause of their Crowd control! I think 2CW / Healer / TR / GF ( mid holder ) is a good comp.. hell I haven't seen too many warlocks that are decent.. maybe its cause the ones I come across are doo doo
  • sirfortysirforty Member Posts: 35
    edited April 2015
    Chaining those 1 second immobilize in a player is pretty dirty haha :)
    Demon "Head Hunter" Spellstorm Control Wizard
    Skorn Scoundrel Trickster Rogue
    Midget Healz Anointed Champion Cleric

Xbox One
    GT : SirForty
    edited April 2015
    Actually I believe Hunter rangers are nice too Like a 1CW / 2HR / TR / cleric
    edited April 2015
    I added u sir forty im still gearing though . ( BG soldier )
  • tsharpe713tsharpe713 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Sounds like a good team to me boys! Add my Gamertag xII THC IIx

I'm leveling a TR at the moment but I'll play games on my CW if we can get a full group together :D
  • munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm always down. Only thing I do is PvP.

Currently lvl 58.

Alysin Chains Trickster Rogue lvl 58
    Munkness81 - GamerTag
  • ainge1ainge1 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Dirty Dee -- We haven't had a chance to play together yet, but I thought I'd give you my boy's name too. He doesn't work so he's online a lot more than me during the day. He's a TR and literally only PvPs. That's pretty much the same for all of us. We PvP and then will do Heroic PK runs for weapon/armor shards.

Add Chinho33. He's playing now lol. Anyway, we'll be on tonight at 8pm Central tonight to take advantage of the PvP event and likely play a lot before and after the event. We have about 6-8 players that are all 60 and grinding PvP. Cheers.

My gamertag is Voteabletuna500 for any other serious PvPers who want to get down with geared lvl 60 PvPers. Or anyone that wants to run heroic Pirate King repeatedly until they have vorpal/soulstone enchants.
  • geltabgeltab Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    GT: Fappy Gillmore

Vorpal and full pvp set already. TR perma stealth. Holler, we can make kids cry together. 1 million tears collected.
  • blessednirvanablessednirvana Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Level 60 Devoted Cleric.
    1138 Tenacity.
    Only play PvP.
    Gaia@Blessed Nirvana
    Divine Oracle Devoted Cleric
    Gaia@Blessed Nirvana - Tenacity
  • e11ze11z Member Posts: 144 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    CW are beast cause of their Crowd control! I think 2CW / Healer / TR / GF ( mid holder ) is a good comp.. hell I haven't seen too many warlocks that are decent.. maybe its cause the ones I come across are doo doo

http://xboxclips.com/l+Ellz+l/6acfe8a3-13bd-4f2f-89f8-05ad4aa8e0ec

Check out my 3 v 1 ending

I haven't seen too many warlocks perform well mainly because the class is so underpowered.

Unlike rogues who don't need skills or thought processes lelelel.
    The Best PVP Guild on Dragon/Neverwinter: YoloOldSkoolSwagLoveNeverGingersLuvDupStep even if it's just one of us, you might as well just afk.
  • mrsmashemmrsmashem Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    A buddy and I were big in pvp in wow and are fairly new but we will learn fast. If you care to add use my friend is 60 already stonedfury@armedpainter he's a hr. I'm about there as a sw pez@smashem.
  • fukiiyufukiiyu Member Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    <edit> .....
  • diablodubsdiablodubs Member Posts: 41
    edited April 2015
    add me or message me Reaper@aarondiablo

Geared control wizard, armor and wep enchants. Seem to top the score board almost every match as well. I play with dirtydee some times.
  • uloi1234uloi1234 Member Posts: 44
    edited April 2015
    48ish TR Ylee@Uloi Leveled just about all of it on PvP. Would love some good groups. 44yo, I use a mic and I normally place in the top 2 with pugs.

And before the TR bandwagon hate starts, I knew nothing at all about this game when I picked it. The game is missing my go-to MMO class which has always been a hybrid. (WOW Druid, DAOC Minstrel)
    edited April 2015
    I'm now a level 60 TR and having fun in PvP pugs. I would love to find a PvP guild. I think Rekt has cut off recruiting.
    edited April 2015
    uloi1234 wrote: »
    I'm now a level 60 TR and having fun in PvP pugs. I would love to find a PvP guild. I think Rekt has cut off recruiting.

We haven't cut off recruiting just cut off "open invite" recruiting.

We are looking for level 60's that are already partially geared that are looking to switch guilds or join a guild.

Too many people wanted in that had 0 experience in PvP and just turned 60 which isn't what we are looking for at the moment.
    edited April 2015
    fukiiyu wrote: »
    We haven't cut off recruiting just cut off "open invite" recruiting.

We are looking for level 60's that are already partially geared that are looking to switch guilds or join a guild.

Too many people wanted in that had 0 experience in PvP and just turned 60 which isn't what we are looking for at the moment.

Sorry, I didn't mean to speak for you guys. :)
  • latinlegendlatinlegend Member Posts: 43
    edited April 2015
    I run a CW as my alt & it's not hard to top the charts with them honestly. Where as the TR can dump huge amounts of burst damage into single targets, CW's are basically see target(s), press a few face buttons, see big damage happen, rinse & repeat. Takes very little skill to use them effectively granted that you are running a build that excels in PvP content. My main is a trapper HR. Not THAT class actually takes some skill to get things done lol.
    edited April 2015
    My main is a trapper HR. Not THAT class actually takes some skill to get things done lol.

That has been my best 1 vs 1 fight so far in Xbox vs my TR. Amazing the amount of damage they shrug off and the crazy damage they can do. Atleast this particular one I fought anyway, was tough as nails. Only had 1 chance to fight him 1 vs 1, I did win but barely...and I only won because bugged SoD got him.(he was at like 5% health), he woulda won though.
    edited April 2015
    munkey81 wrote: »
    That has been my best 1 vs 1 fight so far in Xbox vs my TR. Amazing the amount of damage they shrug off and the crazy damage they can do. Atleast this particular one I fought anyway, was tough as nails. Only had 1 chance to fight him 1 vs 1, I did win but barely...and I only won because bugged SoD got him.(he was at like 5% health), he woulda won though.

I keep hearing SOD is bugged. How so? I thought it was just overpowered.
  • mizzou0mizzou0 Member Posts: 41
    edited April 2015

Warlocks just aren't a very good pvp class right now. They are pretty much a one trick pony. They put out a lot of dps and that's about it.
    MIZZOU
    Control Wizard
    edited April 2015
    uloi1234 wrote: »
    I keep hearing SOD is bugged. How so? I thought it was just overpowered.

Instead of it doing 50% of the dmg as piercing damage after 6 seconds..it does 100% of the damage.

You can dodge it though. Not bad if your paying attention.
  • crispyslinky07crispyslinky07 Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Dirty Healz@Dirty Dee 702

I've play with you!
    But ya I'm down to group, I'm full 8 peices of t2 pvp with head hunter and 3k pvp kills

Xbox live : Crispyslinky07
    Game name: Ant
    Ant
    < Goon Squad >
  • crispyslinky07crispyslinky07 Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hey there! I could use a pvp guild, I'm a skilled mmo pvper but unfortunately chose the TR lol.
    I have 11.5k gs full pvp gear and 3k kills
    Let me know if your interested
    Xbox llive: Crispyslinky07
    Character: Ant
    Ant
    < Goon Squad >
    edited April 2015
    Hey there! I could use a pvp guild, I'm a skilled mmo pvper but unfortunately chose the TR lol.
    I have 11.5k gs full pvp gear and 3k kills
    Let me know if your interested
    Xbox llive: Crispyslinky07
    Character: Ant

We really don't need anymore TRs but with a 11.5k GS in full pvp you have to have T2 and 3k kills towards Bloodthirsty is better than some of the TRs we have..

I can add you later when I get on, I'll message you in a couple hours Ant.