test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No epic dungeon loot

cg0xirussiancg0xirussian Member Posts: 24 Arc User
So I recently got my Cleric to 60 and decided to do some epic dungeons to get my gear score up. So the first two dungeons I do give me epic loot and then I go offline.
I try to do some the next day but the queues are broken so I come back today.
Now I wanted to catch up on the dungeon time I missed yesterday so I did 5 epic dungeons in a row: I did The throne of Idris (3 times), Lair of the Mad Dragon and the Wolf Den. That's 5 epic dungeons in a row...got the chests in the end...rare items- no epic loot- 5 dungeons. All of my group got epics on EVERY try yet I didn't get any.
Is this a glitch in the game or is the epic drop random?
Bear in mind I also didn't find or win a single pick up epic in the whole of those 4 hours either and just wasted my time getting shards from those dungeons.
Am I super unlucky or is there a problem with my account?

Thanks for the help.
Post edited by cg0xirussian on

Comments

• Options
    krad777krad777 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It's random. Just bad luck. Keep running them, they'll drop eventually.
    "An Idle mind is the devils workshop"
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    krad777 wrote: »
    It's random. Just bad luck. Keep running them, they'll drop eventually.
    danm that's a joke...5 in a row and quit during dungeon delves due to frustration. They really need to introduce a counter-luck system where your chance increases every time you do it and maybe even goes up to 100% by the 3rd try.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    You're still getting seals right? Purchase epics in the mean time. That will increase your gear score.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Yeah I'm getting seals and I've already bought one epic (t2- 20k AD, 10g : rip off?) but I don't know how to get epics apart from trading with others- any tips? The auction house is usually broken so it's hard to search for epics there.
  • Options
    j0kerspsychoj0kerspsycho Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Buy a key for 5k AD and its a promised epic, same during dungeon delves.
    Step into the madhouse
    Aldren Boweing - 60 HR
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Yeah I'm getting seals and I've already bought one epic (t2- 20k AD, 10g : rip off?) but I don't know how to get epics apart from trading with others- any tips? The auction house is usually broken so it's hard to search for epics there.

Yeah not gonna lie, sounds like a rip off. Should have just saved up seals. Or even the epic dungeon chest key is only 5k AD.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    I did buy epic dungeon keys and still nothing- that's why I went out of my way to secure the t2 trade epic-It gives me an item with 100% chance of getting it instead of keys with which I've had a 2/7 chance. But yes thanks I'll try to look for better deals- not many new players (including me) know how much AD or gold is worth.

Update: Did another Throne of Idris: no epic loot. Then did one last time, lagged out of it, restarted my xbox, joined back in and got 3 epic items...so yeah I'm happy now and I bought some epics with 150 seals of unicorn I didn't know I had so I've maxed out my left side. Thanks for the help all.
  • Options
    tkhbecker74tkhbecker74 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Buy a key for 5k AD and its a promised epic, same during dungeon delves.
    This is NOT true. I have done over 25 Epic dungeons and have received less than 15 Epics from these chests during Dungeon Delves and Epic keys.
  • Options
    mrkreepzmrkreepz Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So I recently got my Cleric to 60 and decided to do some epic dungeons to get my gear score up. So the first two dungeons I do give me epic loot and then I go offline.
    I try to do some the next day but the queues are broken so I come back today.
    Now I wanted to catch up on the dungeon time I missed yesterday so I did 5 epic dungeons in a row: I did The throne of Idris (3 times), Lair of the Mad Dragon and the Wolf Den. That's 5 epic dungeons in a row...got the chests in the end...rare items- no epic loot- 5 dungeons. All of my group got epics on EVERY try yet I didn't get any.
    Is this a glitch in the game or is the epic drop random?
    Bear in mind I also didn't find or win a single pick up epic in the whole of those 4 hours either and just wasted my time getting shards from those dungeons.
    Am I super unlucky or is there a problem with my account?

Thanks for the help.

It's random. It's an MMO. You are not entitled to the loot you want. You have to keep trying.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    To the people replying it's random: it's not. I found out that I was having a glitch. You should be having epic loot in end chests all the time- even if it's not what you want. If this is happening to you: 1. Get into an epic dungeon 2. Quit the game 3. Restart your console 4. Get back in 5. Problem should be fixed. That's how it worked for me and now I get 100% loot chance.