test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Why did they change the Attributes for Artifact Belts and Cloaks?

iandarkswordiandarksword Member Posts: 978 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
This is absurd. I have a Lathander cloak and belt as well as the Artifact. I went to look at the "Greater" version to see what the improvements were, now instead of CON and DEX getting a boost, it's WIS and CHA. Now to get the same CON and DEX I have to get the Greater Seldarine set, of which I have none. There's no continuity with any other part of the game in this module, and as a player since open beta, I'm very disappointed that all our hard work over nearly 2 years has been rendered moot. That's just my opinion. :(
"I don't know, I'm making it up as I go..."
Featured Foundry Quest: Whispers of an Ancient Evil [v3] - NW-DQ4WKW6ZG
Foundry Quest: Harper Chronicles: Blacklake - NW-DCPA4W2Q5
Post edited by iandarksword on

Comments

• Options
    phargynphargyn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    + 1 from me... It you are an end-game player,.. this did not just extend the game. It completely redesigned the game. Changing the rules in the middle of the game, making your plan for developing your character and all the work already done developing the character worthless. It requires you to essentially 'start over' from scratch. Complete respec. This was NOT well thought through by the developers. No, this isn't going to make me spend more money in the reworking of the character.