test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Health Potion in PvP doesn't work sometimes

ainge1ainge1 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
Subject: Health Potion in PvP doesn't work sometimes

Steps to reproduce:
1. Enter PvP match,
2. Fight and lose health.
3. Stealth away from combat and run towards potion.
4. Come out of stealth (or stay in stealth) and keep running towards potion.
5. Run over potion.
6. Potion freezes and will not let anyone claim it for the remainder of the match. It also does not recognize the first person who ran over it or "froze" it. Nor does it work for any other player who runs it over the rest of the match.

Bug: Potion freezes and is un-usable in PvP after stealthing.

Note: Sometimes I am able to stealth away from combat. Mount up. And ride to the potion to have it work. The problem I believe lies within how recent I was stealthed to when I run over the potion. Maybe a stance issue?
Post edited by ainge1 on

Comments

• Options
    sucker4lovesucker4love Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ainge1 wrote: »
    Subject: Health Potion in PvP doesn't work sometimes

Steps to reproduce:
    1. Enter PvP match,
    2. Fight and lose health.
    3. Stealth away from combat and run towards potion.
    4. Come out of stealth (or stay in stealth) and keep running towards potion.
    5. Run over potion.
    6. Potion freezes and will not let anyone claim it for the remainder of the match. It also does not recognize the first person who ran over it or "froze" it. Nor does it work for any other player who runs it over the rest of the match.

Bug: Potion freezes and is un-usable in PvP after stealthing.

Note: Sometimes I am able to stealth away from combat. Mount up. And ride to the potion to have it work. The problem I believe lies within how recent I was stealthed to when I run over the potion. Maybe a stance issue?

Yeah i ran over HP pots several times but i didnt worked , i died few times cux of it , Someone should really check into it , its annoying