test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Levling is so wierd now !

jumboyetjumboyet Member Posts: 211 Bounty Hunter
edited April 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
We basically have to do the same quests over and over after lvl 60 to get to lvl 70.

That is so wierd.. And they quests have a cooldown, it really feels like dailies. And that was the only thing added. The new content is actually repeatable dailies.

Am i the only one that feels like this?
Post edited by jumboyet on

Comments

• Options
    djoffer1djoffer1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    nope apperently doing ******ed kill quests over and over and over Again, is what cryptic calls new content... Only comfort is that the leveling goes by pretty fast, so we can be done with this new content and back to dungeons...
  • Options
    keltikt00keltikt00 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It all got pointed out on the preview server, Cryptic took the feedback onboard....

Then changed pretty much nothing.
  • Options
    lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Gone are dailies to be replaced by hourlies. WTH thought this was a good compromise to dailies? Hope they were the ones fired recently. Can't see myself going through the same process with more than one character. The rest I may have to lvl through pvp or professions - even if it takes me ages.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • Options
    jumboyetjumboyet Member Posts: 211 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    haha yeah i cant see my self doing this levling more then once. But is this the only way to the the new offhand and mainhand? Or are there other ways, because then i think i will just level by pvp or doing foundry. Because these repeats are really really boring.
  • Options
    lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    AFAIK you get one weapon when you reach lvl 70 and the other after completing the questline in Spinal Rise. Dunno if you have to finish previous zones to qualify for weapons.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • Options
    cococyacococya Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    lirithiel wrote: »
    AFAIK you get one weapon when you reach lvl 70 and the other after completing the questline in Spinal Rise. Dunno if you have to finish previous zones to qualify for weapons.

I do hope this is kept as it was on preview, it would be a nice reward.