test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Quest 'Staying Vigilant' broken

finnien42finnien42 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
My brother and I are in Drowned Shore. We accepted the quest 'Staying Vigilant' which requires doing 16 vigilance tasks, quests that are unlocked when you accept it and are repeatable every hour. We quested for awhile, did a dozen or so, and then realized there was no progress whatsoever on Staying Vigilant. We then abandoned it, relogged, rezoned, etc. We reobtained the quest, then did another set of vigilance tasks. Still no progress.

At this point, since 'Staying Vigilant' is the only non-repeatable quest we have, we cannot progress whatsoever with the new mod or zone. We would essentially have to level off the same repeatable quests indefinitely. We can't get to any new hubs, or do anything new. Unlocking the next zone, as far as the patch notes indicate, requires completing a later quest in this zone.

In short, we can't do anything.
Post edited by finnien42 on

Comments

• Options
    finnien42finnien42 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Well, I dropped group with my brother, and was able to get credit. So, grouped, I can't play. Solo, I don't want to play. Sweet.
  • Options
    volchitsavolchitsa Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yep, my entire guild has the issue, I assume everyone does. Lame. They make it to where it's not or barely soloable, then force us to solo. This is game-breaking and needs to be acknowledged. It's not even in the known bugs thread.
  • Options
    jumboyetjumboyet Member Posts: 211 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    volchitsa wrote: »
    Yep, my entire guild has the issue, I assume everyone does. Lame. They make it to where it's not or barely soloable, then force us to solo. This is game-breaking and needs to be acknowledged. It's not even in the known bugs thread.

Barely soloable? They are really really easy.. The only problem is that we should be able to do these quests in a group since this is a mmorpg
  • Options
    ninatheaxeninatheaxe Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    jumboyet wrote: »
    Barely soloable? They are really really easy.. The only problem is that we should be able to do these quests in a group since this is a mmorpg

Yeah, jumboyet said in a different thread "i leveled to lvl 70 without dying ONCE ! not even once! It was easy".
    So I'd suggest they are hardly a typical player.