maint. extended for mod 6?

2»

Comments

• Options
    pancakeattaxpancakeattax Member Posts: 191 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    jondbx wrote: »
    ROFL, like that has ever happened.

Most likely it won't be up for another 4 hours.

I wouldnt be that pesimistic those bummers on xbox are already playing =. =
    Speak about customer service they milked for so long on PC platform.. yea right :<
  • Options
    mistressphoenixmistressphoenix Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    takrandro wrote: »
    Any idea when the EU servers will be up? couse they are stilll down and i'm beginning to lose faith, would love to play today after all and not AFTER the launch day.
    Don't understand why they do a maintanence that takes the whole day on the release day and not before it, gives for less complaints at least...
    and now they are over the deadline at least 4 hours, so makes me not happy..

There are no EU servers. All your server are belong to us. So EU will be the same time as US, since it's all one, big happy server. We're currently actually only 2.5hrs over the original estimate, but still 1hr until new estimate.
  • Options
    geministrikegeministrike Member Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    We need a poll on neverwinter patches

Like;

How much longer do you think the maintanence time will exceed the estmated time for the next maintanence?

A. 1 Hour

B. 2 Hours

C. 3. Hours

D. I don't know how they manage to do the same everytime so it actually makes me surprised when it finished on the estimated time.

Seriously... Neverwinter maintanances are starting to become classic. A problem and more watiting every freaking time. I'll actually make a chart for this issue starting from this patch.
  • Options
    ph33rm3ph33rm3 Member Posts: 549 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It is so simple to rectify the problem. All PW has to do is double their estimated downtime. Then they'll probably finish early and everyone will be happy with the 4 hour maintenance instead of angry
  • Options
    silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    The first rule of patch day, is never plan to play on patch day :D

+1 to this :)
    I aim to misbehave
  • Options
    mistressphoenixmistressphoenix Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ph33rm3 wrote: »
    It is so simple to rectify the problem. All PW has to do is double their estimated downtime. Then they'll probably finish early and everyone will be happy with the 4 hour maintenance instead of angry

I can't remember what game it was that I played that did this (there have been so many!), but it didn't fix things like you think it would. Instead, when it did reach that actual estimated time and come up ON time (not early) people were already screaming and yelling at the devs about the horrendous down time. No matter how they do it, they'll still get yelled at.
  • Options
    dyesleedyeslee Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    decided to catch up on Archer, done with that so now I'm just sifting thru the collections on the preview gateway.. I came across something interesting..
    fallen%20dragon%20bow.pngformorian%20Longbow.png

Possible future weapons to be added into the game?
    Wondering if they didnt realize they had these listed in the collections.
    I dont see a Fallen dragon or Formorian Elemental blades listed though..
    Thoughts?
    5790248SLdyC.png
This discussion has been closed.