test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

With the removal of req for IWD... Dailies we'll have to do

ichimaruginxichimaruginx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 230 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
So let me clear this up, we have the dailies below:
- 3 from each door of sharrandar (3x3) and 1 fey crystal
= 10
- 3 from DR and 1 lair
= 4
- 3 from IWD, 3 from DV, 2 pvp quest and 1 fractional quest
= 9
- ToD 2 from each dragon zone (2x5), 1 common cause, and 1 culling the cultists
=12
- 3 from WoD
=3
- New campaign zone (?) TO BE ADDED
(Assume 3 quest per zone for 4 zones)
= 12

As of now it's a total of 50 quest/day... o.O

Correct me if I'm wrong or missed something out :)
Post edited by ichimaruginx on

Comments

• Options
    rinat114rinat114 Member Posts: 913 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'd like to know what happens to sigils. With no 3rd boon req it'll be far too easy to obtain sigils for toons, kinda sad we worked our asses off to get them and now they'll be free for grabs.
  • Options
    jaegernljaegernl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    rinat114 wrote: »
    I'd like to know what happens to sigils. With no 3rd boon req it'll be far too easy to obtain sigils for toons, kinda sad we worked our asses off to get them and now they'll be free for grabs.

Isn't that a good thing, though? I mean, we'd get to see more toons with 3 or 4 artifacts running around.
    Isaac the Adequate - Level 70 Oath of Protection Paladin
    Aurelius the Awkward - Level 70 Pathfinder Ranger
    We have looked into reports of players experiencing connection problems and have been unable to identify any server, data center, or client-side issues. We believe this may be ISP related.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    No idea.. we'll have to see when mod 6 hits...^^ I'm more worried about a new level 60 toon being hit by all the quests ^^
  • Options
    almondumalmondum Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited April 2015

I agree in the part where you said that we had to work hard to get them and now other don't need to work "so hard".
    Though it won't be a free grab, they will need to level a new character from level 1 to 70 to get a new artifact...it takes some time.
  • Options
    ofnieslafofnieslaf Member Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited April 2015

u shouldnt have this attitude, u should be happy for the new generation and be proud that us old timers worked instead of the easy mode the new generation have. we can talk to thema bout the old days and lecture them

regards
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Well to get an artifact you need an extra character. With 4 slots extra artifacts are welcomed. Not everyone have 1kk-3kk ad for good artis :P (not counting the rp feeder of waters and lanterns etc) I have both DC and GWF artifact and have played long. For a very long time I ran around with only a skull and lantern. It benefited both old and new imo
  • Options
    rinat114rinat114 Member Posts: 913 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ofnieslaf wrote: »
    u shouldnt have this attitude, u should be happy for the new generation and be proud that us old timers worked instead of the easy mode the new generation have. we can talk to thema bout the old days and lecture them

regards

lol tried this mod with yelling "THIS T2 PIECE WAS 500K FARM IT LIKE A MAN" but then everyone ignored me and bought their sets off the ah :'(
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    lol tried this mod with yelling "THIS T2 PIECE WAS 500K FARM IT LIKE A MAN" but then everyone ignored me and bought their sets off the ah :'(

Hahahaha yup it irks me too and more often than not i would volunteer to run with them.. THOSE ARE DUNGEONS FOR FUN not useless old caves!
  • Options
    dreamhuntressxdreamhuntressx Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ofnieslaf wrote: »

regards

Well, idk about u guys, but "falseinfo" is easily becoming one of my fav characters in this forum.

W/e, making it easier for a fresh population and for alts is always a welcome thing.
    Leanan Sidhe (not "The Dresde Files" fairy!) - NW Legit Channel Moderator
  • Options
    executrix83executrix83 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Every new zone in Elemental Evil has 48 vigilance (repeatable) daily quests that are shifting after each hour so we will have 192 dailies only from this mod 6.Enjoy! :)
  • Options
    alboradaalborada Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    No idea.. we'll have to see when mod 6 hits...^^ I'm more worried about a new level 60 toon being hit by all the quests ^^

Thats true, i am a new 60 and i spend more than 6 hours a day doing only daily quest... The changes to boons would help me a lot to reach the old school guys. Trust me, is not fun to do daily quest for 6+ hours and miss all the fun of the game because of that. I hate questing, i prefer doing dungeons but i need the boons in order to stand out on dps and stuffs for dungeons...

So yes a new 60 is overwhelmed by all those daily to the point that the game becomes boring because is an "Ever quest" where all you do is quests...
  • Options
    ninatheaxeninatheaxe Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015

I can offer the other side to that. Herald drops me a shiny T2 piece. "Woo hoo", says I. "I know these go for a fortune on AH... Wha? Only 7K??? Are you sure????"....

(BTW, you don't have to do all the dailys for all the modules in one go....)
  • Options
    pancakeattaxpancakeattax Member Posts: 191 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    Every new zone in Elemental Evil has 48 vigilance (repeatable) daily quests that are shifting after each hour so we will have 192 dailies only from this mod 6.Enjoy! :)

Wait wuuuuuuuuut , do I even log out of NVO anymore D: ?

On the sigils , its good cause now there will be no excuse NOT to have 3 shiny epic grade artifacts :)
  • Options
    blacksladdiblacksladdi Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    welcome to daily rp grind winter. The point of the game isn't having fun* its about maxing your stuff before the new stuff is added in 3 months making all current stuff obsolete and junk.

* for those that have a compulsion to compete and collect only. All else will be enjoying the game as it should be played, a tool to have fun.
  • Options
    translucentwolftranslucentwolf Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ninatheaxe wrote: »
    (BTW, you don't have to do all the dailys for all the modules in one go....)

Blasphemy!!