test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Trading companions/bags etc

eroticdoomeroticdoom Member Posts: 89 Arc User
Is it possible to unequip companions / bags and give them to new chars you create ?

I would like to make a new char but use my already higher level companion to help me... also I have a greater bag I would like to use too.

Is your personal bank shared on all chars ?
" I reject your reality and substitute it with my own "
Post edited by eroticdoom on

Comments

• Options
    katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Companions are bound to character once they are equipped, so they cannot be shared.

Greater bags of holding can be shared between characters

Personal bank is not shared on all chars, but account bank is.
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • Options
    xxhollywoodxxhollywood Member Posts: 44
    edited April 2015
    I was curious about characters on the same account as well...
    If I find nice loot for a Cleric as, say - a GF... how can I give this equipment to my Cleric character - and vice versa?
  • Options
    xxhollywoodxxhollywood Member Posts: 44
    edited April 2015
    Thanks!
    I figured the mailbox would be the trick to try, but I didn't know about a shared bank slot.
    Where do I find that, and how does one use it?

Another rabbit trail question, but does anyone know if the 'kills' are shared between the characters on the same account?
    For example, if I kill 500 dragons as one character, and 500 as the other character....would it unlock the "Kill 1000 dragons" achievement?
  • Options
    katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thanks!
    I figured the mailbox would be the trick to try, but I didn't know about a shared bank slot.
    Where do I find that, and how does one use it?

Another rabbit trail question, but does anyone know if the 'kills' are shared between the characters on the same account?
    For example, if I kill 500 dragons as one character, and 500 as the other character....would it unlock the "Kill 1000 dragons" achievement?

Nope, those are unique to each character, and are not shared
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker