test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Server Not Responding Issue

xxlemon117xxxxlemon117xx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
Once I get I'm to the map I can move for about 4-5 seconds but then it says "server not responding" and teleport me back. This happens constantly and wont stop, it makes the game completely unplayable. I didn't have this problem the first time I logged in. My Internet shouldn't be the problem, I never have connectivity issues with other games. Anybody have any ideas on how to fix this???
Post edited by xxlemon117xx on

Comments

• Options
    cummins12vcummins12v Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Not sure. The only time I seem to disconnect is when I leave/enter Enclave. It times out trying to load. My friends have mixed results. One day it was all of us. The next, some had no issues while the other did. And I have a really crappy internet rated at 576kbs ( Max download speeds cap at 63.3kbs ) and I dont have to much trouble, its certainly on there end and not ours. Or there is a problem they need to address with certain ISP's.
  • Options
    goonersimongoonersimon Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Once I get I'm to the map I can move for about 4-5 seconds but then it says "server not responding" and teleport me back. This happens constantly and wont stop, it makes the game completely unplayable. I didn't have this problem the first time I logged in. My Internet shouldn't be the problem, I never have connectivity issues with other games. Anybody have any ideas on how to fix this???

Totally unplayable for me also today, hadn't had too many issues until today.

I really hope this gets fixed.
  • Options
    smoxedsmoxed Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    cummins12v wrote: »
    Not sure. The only time I seem to disconnect is when I leave/enter Enclave. It times out trying to load. My friends have mixed results. One day it was all of us. The next, some had no issues while the other did. And I have a really crappy internet rated at 576kbs ( Max download speeds cap at 63.3kbs ) and I dont have to much trouble, its certainly on there end and not ours. Or there is a problem they need to address with certain ISP's.

The same for me. I only have problems with the enclave. Everything else is working fine.
  • Options
    jhixiausjhixiaus Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I get it every now and then, I just got it right in the middle of a dungeon run.
  • Options
    noobismaximusnoobismaximus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Its been happening to me for the past 2 days now, rubberbanding and disconnecting from the servers. im pretty sure its not my connection.
  • Options
    kilgoretrout420kilgoretrout420 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2015

I have the same problem. I have posted as well: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?873641-quot-Server-not-responding-quot-and-constant-rubberbanding

The people comparing this to lag in dungeons don't understand. Game is literally unplayable.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
  • Options
    slamosaurusrex1slamosaurusrex1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I was having the same issue since launch but upgraded my internet service so that im now getting 50mbps and up! I was getting 20mbps service before and was lagging bad and having server issues but not anymore! I run smooth with no lag! run a speed test and see what kind of mbps/up you are getting! Anything above 30mbps should run smooth without lag!:cool:
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    I was having the same issue since launch but upgraded my internet service so that im now getting 50mbps and up! I was getting 20mbps service before and was lagging bad and having server issues but not anymore! I run smooth with no lag! run a speed test and see what kind of mbps/up you are getting! Anything above 30mbps should run smooth without lag!:cool:

I just ran speed test. Download speed of 124mbps. Upload speed of 12.28mbps. Ping of 9ms.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    hmm.. guess the game hates you because its running fine for most everyone else lol my suggestion would be to reinstall the game! reinstalling shoulnt be an issue with a download speed like that! haha
  • Options
    fortie1fortie1 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    same issue here , discconects after leaving zones , freezes , lag , 150Mbs line and 10mbps upload all games play perfect but nw , already reinstalled twice
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    fortie1 wrote: »
    same issue here , discconects after leaving zones , freezes , lag , 150Mbs line and 10mbps upload all games play perfect but nw , already reinstalled twice

I have seen some people blaming particular Comcast routers. Do you have Comcast internet?
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Yeah I have comcast internet and my router is an Arris tg862g D3.0, are you hardwired to your router? also do you have a splitter between cable and internet or straight wired to router? maybe your signal is weak.
  • Options
    zufallig85zufallig85 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same thing happens to me, when I was part of the closed beta it didn't lag at all for me. Now that its out I cant even play. When my brother hops on it doesn't lag for him at all, hes even able to play with a few friends on there without any trouble, but me I can't even move one foot with out it lagging me back to the starting point.. hell I can't even complete the tutorial I'm at the point where I dont even wanna bother playing the console version and just stick with the pc I'm just pissed off that the game is treating me like this being a closed beta tester. Perfect World please fix this issue because I'm really tired of it now.
  • Options
    silentchaos11silentchaos11 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Seems to be linked to joining a zone with a zonewide event going on like graveyard I have more issues than any.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    zufallig85 wrote: »
    Same thing happens to me, when I was part of the closed beta it didn't lag at all for me. Now that its out I cant even play. When my brother hops on it doesn't lag for him at all, hes even able to play with a few friends on there without any trouble, but me I can't even move one foot with out it lagging me back to the starting point.. hell I can't even complete the tutorial I'm at the point where I dont even wanna bother playing the console version and just stick with the pc I'm just pissed off that the game is treating me like this being a closed beta tester. Perfect World please fix this issue because I'm really tired of it now.

Same here. Such a bummer.
  • Options
    abdijanabdijan Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    <removed - This is an XBOX related thread, not PC. ~Zeb>
  • Options
    peinrii1peinrii1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Personally I get a lot of rubberbanding and frequent 'server not responding' (usually around 5-15 seconds) just playing by myself. It doesn't make the game unplayable during solo but it takes away from the experience a lot, especially when it gets me killed. As for groups, I have much more trouble in group play than in solo, especially during loot rolls and dungeons and sieges in general. Even playing with friends just questing I get disconnects moving from area to area that I don't normally get, I get more 'server not responding' that last much longer (I've been sitting waiting on the server to respond for up to two minutes just for it to do it again as soon as it responds). I have had a number of issues getting through dungeons/sieges where it was completely unplayable and I had to leave the group and try again later hoping the connection was better. I've had entire groups wipe or disconnect from the server during sieges from the connection issues and I've joined into groups where everyone but me was dc'd and they weren't getting back (waited roughly five minutes).
  • Options
    alkal07alkal07 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    for past 5 hrs i havent been able to get on at all,keeps telling me no shards avaliable at this time try again later.this has been going on for hours i have restarted the game did a hard reset,even un-installed and re-installed it and nothing has helped
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Issue continues. Still haven't been able to play at all because of excessive rubberbanding. Should I call Comcast? I don't know how they can help but I am getting desperate.
  • Options
    xavierthegreattxavierthegreatt Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I've been having the same problem for the passed two to three days. First time I re installed it and it worked for a couple of hours then I rebooted my XB1 and it worked for another couple hours and now it isn't working at all.
  • Options
    slasa23slasa23 Member Posts: 44
    edited April 2015
    wasted a hour of my life just to try to log in. hope they fix it soon, server problems since it came out and now cant even play. they should of waited to release this
  • Options
    harlemknyghtharlemknyght Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I've been having same troubles since Friday... is this due to server overcrowding? I feel like those of us that have put a decent amount of real money into this game shouldn't have to deal with this. I enjoy the game and have spent almost $200, I'd like to be able to play the game I paid for.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Has anyone found a fix for near-constant "server not responding"?