Options

Elite Dawn Recruiting

Comments

• Options
    iceviper220iceviper220 Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Character:lvl 35 gwf
    Zone:eastern timezone
    Past mmo:wow,elsword,diablo 3,warframe,corum online,luna online(was ran by gpotato till closed)
    gt:PhychoticDrEamz
    Characters~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    IGN:Ryuke-GWF-lvl 43
  • Options
    greenman83greenman83 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What Character Class: LvL 31 Rogue
    Your Timezone: Central
    Your Age or Maturity: 31
    Past MMO or Gaming Experience: LOL, everything since the Atari
    Gamertag: DarthHippie83
  • Options
    randorikittyrandorikitty Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What's Your Character Class and Level: Cleric, 60, 11.5k gs
    Your Timezone: SMT/PST
    Your Age or Maturity: 25
    Past MMO or Gaming Experience: WoW, Wildstar, Terra, Aura Kingdom, Smite, LoL, Destiny, etc. You name it I've played it.
    Gamertag: Randori Kitty (ign is Asuna)
  • Options
    dizast3reb0rndizast3reb0rn Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Ok adding everyone above anyways can't wait to play with you guys
    All Hail Britannia!
    Founder and Guildmaster of the Elite Dawn guild check us out here
  • Options
    darthbarwinsdarthbarwins Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What's Your Character Class and Level:*Scourge Warlock - Hellbringer - Fury....lvl 41
    Your Timezone:*EST
    Your Age or Maturity:*30
    Past MMO or Gaming Experience:*EQ, Ff11, ff14, WoW, Eve, RoM, SWotor, many more......WoW and FF11 prolly longest played.
    Gamertag:*Darth Barwins
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    @xxxsnipexxx couldn't find your gamertag if you want to be in the guild add me my gamertag is RebornV3x
    other than that hope to play with the rest of you guys soon
    All Hail Britannia!
  • Options
    masterwolf56masterwolf56 Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What character class: Warlock 60, Hunter 60, currently working on my cleric whose 33.
    Your timezone:Eastern
    Your age or maturity:38
    Past MMO or Gaming Experience :EQ #1 Guild on my server Malus Imperium as a bard, Anarchy Online and was a guide when I wasn't playing, City of Heroes, Defiance on Xbox, little of Destiny, and now Neverwinter Nights.
    Gamertag: MasterWolf56

I'm looking for a guild that can help each other get to end game content. I play a lot but I find PUGs disgusting which is why I keep switching characters. I can play whatever class that is needed for the guild.
  • Options
    helraiser451helraiser451 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What's Your Character Class and Level: Cleric 28(for now)
    Your Timezone: PST
    Your Age or Maturity: 22
    Past MMO or Gaming Experience: Been playing RPG's and MMO's since Neverwinter Nights (2002) and WoW (2006). Name a free mmo and ive probably played it. Guild Wars 1 & 2, Terra, SWTOR, Secret world (barely), runescape,
    Gamertag: DonLobo451
  • Options
    tanxtontanxton Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Character class and level: Tickster Rogue lvl 25, Great Weapon Fighter lvl 24
    Timezone: PST
    Past MMO and gaming: City of Heroes, DCUO, 45000 gamerscore
    GT: Tanxton

I hope this Guild is as laid back as you say. I enjoy this game and want to experience it with other similar players.
  • Options
    draven165draven165 Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What's Your Character Class and Level: What class are you? What level are you?
    Level 60 Human Cleric 10k+ Gear Score
    Level 26 Tiefling Warlock

Your Age or Maturity: 38
    Past MMO or Gaming Experience: So what previous MMOs or games have you played? PC: Ultima, EverQuest, Anarchy Online, Guild Wars, WOW, DAoC, Conan Xbox: Defiance, Destiny
    Gamertag: Dravn165

Tired of PUGS especially after last night and think it is time to invest in a good guild to run some epic dungeons.

Questions for you:
    Current headcount?
    How many active 60's?
    Do you have dungeon leaders that know the in's and out's of the instances? Boss fight best practices?

Thanks in advance
  • Options
    mark6716mark6716 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    draven165 wrote: »
    Level 60 Human Cleric 10k+ Gear Score
    Level 26 Tiefling Warlock

Your Age or Maturity: 38
    Past MMO or Gaming Experience: So what previous MMOs or games have you played? PC: Ultima, EverQuest, Anarchy Online, Guild Wars, WOW, DAoC, Conan Xbox: Defiance, Destiny
    Gamertag: Dravn165

Tired of PUGS especially after last night and think it is time to invest in a good guild to run some epic dungeons.

Questions for you:
    Current headcount?
    How many active 60's?
    Do you have dungeon leaders that know the in's and out's of the instances? Boss fight best practices?

Thanks in advance

Hello, Grisbourne here and active member of Elite Dawn. There are currently around 60-70 members in the guild and around 15-20 of those on at any given time. A lot of us are on the east/west coast and play consistently from about 6pm pacific to around midnight. There are around 10-15 active level 60 players in the guild (4-8 hours a day/night running epic content) and i'm pretty sure that the leaders are always looking for more. I am currently helping members that have freshly hit 60 get some dungeon experience and probably will try to lock down some dedicated events/times/groups in the coming weeks. If you have any other questions feel free to add me any time and group up, my GT is Grisbourne.

As far as boss strats are concerned we clear spellplague, pirate king and frozen heart on a nightly/weekly basis, sometimes all of those instances multiple times a night. As far as spider queen and dread vaults are concerned it is just due to a lack of gear, we would rather actually clear content right now for drops rather than consistently wipe for a shot at a boss drop.

This style of game is going to be new for a ton of people here on the console, it is going to be pretty frustrating at first grabbing PUG's.
  • Options
    draven165draven165 Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am game for helping gear up people through their first few Epic dungeons. I can heal for you guys if you need it. I will send you a message on Xbox later tonight when the kids go to bed. Thats when I get on.

Thanks for the reply!
  • Options
    tmantrex#3970 tmantrex Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Level 60 Dwarf Great Weapon Fighter 10k+ Gear Score
    Level 5 Menzo Drow Hunter/Ranger

Your Timezone: Pacific
    Your Age or Maturity: 55
    Past MMO or Gaming Experience: So what previous MMOs or games have you played? PC: Ultima, EverQuest, Guild Wars, WOW
    Xbox: Diablo and Destiny
    Gamertag: Tmantrex

Questions for you:
    Current headcount?
    How many active 60's?

Thanks in advance
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    @ tmantrex the answer to your question was posted above but I'll post it again.

mark6716/GT:Grisbourne said "Hello, Grisbourne here and active member of Elite Dawn. There are currently around 60-70 members in the guild and around 15-20 of those on at any given time. A lot of us are on the east/west coast and play consistently from about 6pm pacific to around midnight. There are around 10-15 active level 60 players in the guild (4-8 hours a day/night running epic content) and i'm pretty sure that the leaders are always looking for more. I am currently helping members that have freshly hit 60 get some dungeon experience and probably will try to lock down some dedicated events/times/groups in the coming weeks. If you have any other questions feel free to add me any time and group up, my GT is Grisbourne.

As far as boss strats are concerned we clear spellplague, pirate king and frozen heart on a nightly/weekly basis, sometimes all of those instances multiple times a night. As far as spider queen and dread vaults are concerned it is just due to a lack of gear, we would rather actually clear content right now for drops rather than consistently wipe for a shot at a boss drop.

This style of game is going to be new for a ton of people here on the console, it is going to be pretty frustrating at first grabbing PUG's."

I couldn't have said it better myself anyways if you have more questions about the guild since I'm the Guild Leader please ask me below or message me at RebornV3x. It might take a bunch of hours but I'll respond or just invite me to a party chat if you see me on.
    Anyways welcome to the guild Can't wait to play with you people soon!!
    All Hail Britannia!
  • Options
    vscxz384vscxz384 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What's Your Character Class and Level: i have a lvl 35 GWF, but i am lvling a 21 TR which is going to be my main
    Your Timezone: Eastern Time
    Your Age or Maturity: 22 years old turning 23 in 4
    Past MMO or Gaming Experience: too many, so i am going to just mention to mainstream ones like WoW, Final Fantasy, Star wars, Guild wars... etc
    Gamertag: vscxz384
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    ok I will add you as soon as I'm done with this dungeon
    All Hail Britannia!
  • Options
    radlenradlen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What Character Class: Control Wizard
    Your Age or Maturity: 30
    Past MMO or Gaming Experience:Been play games from the NES onward. Played Everquest, wow, SWTOR, and other minor games. Intrested in getting to know some people on the game and do some dungeon, skirmish, and PVP with people with mics.
    Gamertag: Rassue
  • Options
    thekeninblackthekeninblack Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What's Your Character Class and Level: 60 Devoted Cleric
    Your Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
    Your Age or Maturity: 22
    Past MMO or Gaming Experience: Too many to remember... Runescape, World of Warcraft (9 years), SWTOR, FFXIV, Wildstar, ESO, Tera, and the list goes on.
    Gamertag: xA B Yotchx
  • Options
    d1rtyxbirdd1rtyxbird Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Character Class: 60 Hunter Ranger, 60 Trickster Rogue both rating over 9000, lvling a GF and Cleric in there 40s.
    Timezone: Central
    MMO Exp: WOW +7, Aion, Wildstar, several others.
    Gamertag: D1RTY BIRD
  • Options
    sturmjaegersturmjaeger Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What's Your Character Class and Level: Hunter Ranger 60
    Your Age or Maturity:40
    Past MMO or Gaming Experience: Dark Age of Camelot, City of Heroes, Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Star Trek Online, Neverwinter (PC)
    Gamertag: Sturmjaeger

Looking for a nice bunch of folks to talk to, run dungeons and other content.
  • Options
    frozenelf2184frozenelf2184 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Character Class: Scourge Warlock level 40
    Your Timezone: Eastern Time
    Your Age or Maturity: 31
    Past MMO or Gaming Experience: I previously played Neverwinter on PC, and ranked my character up to level 60. I've played Runescape in the past as well as Defiance on the 360. Basically I've been into the D&D type stuff since high school.

I like to do a lot of dungeons, and missions so it would be nice to do those with mature people like myself. Also if the guild does events, I would definitely participate in that as well.

I'd rather not go into details, but I don't work so I'm on most days and sometimes I'm on late as well. If I'm on another game, I'd gladly hop off to play Neverwinter with guild member's.

GT: Triplex Tebow z
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Ive added everyone above can't wait to play with you guys we will be having weekly get togethers starting next weekend.
    All Hail Britannia!
  • Options
    aelandraaelandra Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What's Your Character Class and Level: Hunter Ranger lvl 36
    Your Timezone: GMT -6 Central
    Your Age or Maturity: 26.
    Past MMO or Gaming Experience: Runescape, WoW, Everquest, Everquest 2, DDO, Neverwinter, Defiance, 9Dragons, Wildstar, Elderscrolls, etc.
    Gamertag: Morphios2
  • Options
    iceshadow12iceshadow12 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Character class: Rogue
    Timezone: eastern
    Past MMO: Destiny, played wow for a little.
    Gamertag: OPG Winter
  • Options
    anyolname716anyolname716 Member Posts: 47
    edited April 2015
    What's Your Character Class and Level: Devoted Cleric(Xune), currently 40
    Your Timezone: East Coast, play weekdays between 7pm ESt to about 11pm. Weekends are wide open, after I spend time with the MRS.
    Your Age or Maturity: Old. I beta Tested the original Neverwinter Nights
    Past MMO or Gaming Experience: Everquest and a little WoW from the early days.
    Gamertag: AnyOLName; Neverwinter Xune

I tend to take things slow my first run through, learning all I can. Afterwards, I quick level whatever class I feel like having as a secondary. But the cleric will always be my Primary....
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    I'm trying to add everyone above but Xbox Live has been acting strange all day so be patient.
    All Hail Britannia!
  • Options
    kobsebasmckobsebasmc Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    For future reference I'm the guilds relation officer so if any guild wants to contact us or if any admins or moderators need to get in contact with the guild for whatever reason let me know my GT is KOBSebas or you can send me message here http://elitedawn.enjin.com/profile/7908339
    Anyways still recruiting more members so join today
  • Options
    mrbozackjenkinsmrbozackjenkins Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Character Class: Trickster Rogue
    Your Age or Maturity: 34
    Past MMO or Gaming Experience:City of Heroes, WoW, Guild Wars, DC Universe Online.
    Gamertag: Bozack Jenkins
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    ok adding you Bozack we need more rouge so welcome
    All Hail Britannia!
  • Options
    wiryredwiryred Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    hey all

I'm a level 60 trickster rogue with a gear score of 11986.
    I have good experience overal for mmo's just looking for an active guild with clerics and active players.

Gamertag
    WiryRed dragon

^ there's a space between red and dragon!
    Cheers