test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How much is the Legendary item "Brilliant Diamond" worth?

chompzzchompzz Member Posts: 3 Arc User
I received a "Brilliant Diamond" and have no idea what its value is. If anyone from the PC version can fill me in, I would appreciate it. I understand it is the best refining stone in the game, as it gives 250,000 refining points, but have no clue what its worth. In terms of Astral Diamonds via the Auction House that is.
Post edited by chompzz on

Comments

• matiagronxmatiagronx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    How much do the other refining stones sell for? Sapphire? Black Opal? Then do some math :)
  • chompzzchompzz Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    That helps me very little
  • metheantiherometheantihero Member Posts: 178 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    The PC community has been around way longer, so the price is Sky high. You can offer 1Mill ZEN, but does anyone on the X1 have that much. Some of us on the PC have spent twice that amount over the last few years.
    If I should die on some far, far away battlefield
    Know I answered the call
    For a grand principle of freedom to yield.
    My fervent prayer is that death
    May not have been in vain
    Fighting for peace and right for the world to attain
  • arsonall82arsonall82 Member Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    chompzz wrote: »
    I received a "Brilliant Diamond" and have no idea what its value is. If anyone from the PC version can fill me in, I would appreciate it. I understand it is the best refining stone in the game, as it gives 250,000 refining points, but have no clue what its worth. In terms of Astral Diamonds via the Auction House that is.

PC auction house (at time of post) has diamonds at 1.7mil to 2.48mil (9 entries)

and one at 15mil

you will probably never get that at this time on Xbox

what YOU need to do is the math.

look at the AD per RP of what's on the market currently, and price it appropriatly to the average rate - if peridots are at 500 AD (for 500 RP) and sapphires are at 2500 AD (for 2500 RP) then your answer if 250k AD.

due to its rarity, the convienience of skipping the carpal tunnel in refinement should at least double the price, so 500k is my suggestion.