test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Keyboard Problems

ericxphillipsericxphillips Member Posts: 3 Arc User
I really do not like using the on-screen keyboard for chatting in Neverwinter.

I tried plugging a USB keyboard into the Xbox One. The lights lit up, but it was unable to type. Any idea how to get this working would be much appreciated.

Even better would be if we could use Smart Glass for Neverwinter chat.

Thanks for any help you can give. :o
Post edited by ericxphillips on

Comments

• katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Smart Glass can be used for NW Chat! The only restriction is that you cannot initiate chat using the app, you have to open up the chat box with the controller first and then type using the smart glass app.
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • ericxphillipsericxphillips Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thanks. I managed to figure out how the SmartGlass works for keyboard input. It is a bit unnatural to have to click the joystick, move to the SmartGlass, hit enter on the SmartGlass and go back to the joystick to hit the key to send the chat. But, it is way better than the on screen version.
  • metheantiherometheantihero Member Posts: 178 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    LB+right digital pad, then hit X. You will then be allowed to use the KB for entering TXT
    If I should die on some far, far away battlefield
    Know I answered the call
    For a grand principle of freedom to yield.
    My fervent prayer is that death
    May not have been in vain
    Fighting for peace and right for the world to attain