test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Too bad there is no foundry, would have been boss with xbox mic for audio

woogastomp99woogastomp99 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
Microsoft needs to just deal with it. All they got to do is a disclaimer that says they accept no liability for content blah de blah. Put an easy report feature and let the community moderate for them. We can do do this!

The foundry was epic on PC. It was like goosebumps choose your own adventure BUT WITH DWARVES!!!

And with the ease of the xbox mic, you could do your own voice acting, Or write a script and have your friends read it if you have one of those voices. You know the kind I'm talking about.

Also, you should be able to have more than one companion out if you wanted to solo a skirmish. Not for story of course. Unrelated, But while I'm whining i figured why not.
Post edited by woogastomp99 on

Comments

• Options
    sarzec1978sarzec1978 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I talked to a admin from the Neverwinter facebook page who told me Foundy would probably be added in the future, as for the date they were unsure. I cant imagine it not being added, if they allow folks to make emblems for games, most of which turn into <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> pics and racist images why not foundry?
  • Options
    woogastomp99woogastomp99 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    sarzec1978 wrote: »
    I talked to a admin from the Neverwinter facebook page who told me Foundy would probably be added in the future, as for the date they were unsure. I cant imagine it not being added, if they allow folks to make emblems for games, most of which turn into <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> pics and racist images why not foundry?
    HAHA! classic XBox Community.

I heard a rumor about them transferring some from PC to Xb1. We shall see.