test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Burning Guidance,Will/Does it proc?

hiperion16hiperion16 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
I have no idea if it does currently in Mod5 but I am wondering if in Mod6 will Burning Guidance proc any weapon enchants/pet skill etc.
Post edited by hiperion16 on

Comments

• Options
    kss1985kss1985 Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My same question... How is Burning Guidance working in mod6?

as for a DC mostly Virtuous, but also faithful.. this boon can be a big DPS boos.
    With test of Faith and the new feat Light of divinity we can have a huge proc for that, and 3000 damage (if i am not wrong) as free damage is nice.

We need to understand how and when it procs.

In previous mod in solo play was useless, but in party play procced on every heal (astral seal, healing word, bastion of health Divine glow).
    I am very tempted to take it again but i don;t know if as a faithful DC is worth
  • Options
    kss1985kss1985 Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i went on preview to test it, but could not find anyone that wanted to party to test.
    I summoned a striker companion, but i think it does not work with them.

then the servers went down, so have to wait
  • Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Bg has always worked with any active companion in the past(other then augments), I didnt even try when I was on preview.

Ive never felt it was of much use in the past while soloing though, used to be over 20% of my dps(sad but true) in DDs when I used to heal more in them, which might be the way again, as it seems DCs might need to be healers again.
  • Options
    hiperion16hiperion16 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I mean if a pets effect(you have a chance to do XX damage from poison from all damage dealt) would proc.If it does i might get some to help augment my damage when my DPS drops going heal spec.