test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Respen's gone from the calendar

gwynny2gwynny2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 93 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
I set a reminder up for this event, which was to run from April 1-4. Did you guys prank us or something? We've really been looking forward to this one :/
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Looking forward to the same instance that always bugs? Sure. :)
  • praxismirrorspraxismirrors Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yay no respen's event!!! (sarcasm, obviously)

Kinda upsetting that this event actually happening at the moment, I was looking forward to it. It seems like this wasn't intended especially considering that this was their April fools event last year (and a special event for achieving donation goals) and one would expect the same to hold true this year. Honestly they need to keep a better eye on events that pop up on the event calender, if they aren't going to actually host the event don't have it show up.
  • gwynny2gwynny2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This is by far my favorite event, bugs and all. It's tongue in cheek humor and voice acting make this event a real treat to run. I never do CTAs, but I'll run Respen's over and over. I hope we can hear from someone official about when this is actually going to happen?
  • khimera906khimera906 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 898 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It's kinda the only event I still enjoy. I'm curious see if we're getting anything for the second year anniversary.
    I hate dancing with Lady Luck. She always steps on my toes.
  • karakla1karakla1 Member Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Please Cryptic, give us Respens Marvelous Game *sad big eye platypus face*
    plat.png
    Platypus wielding a giant hammer, your argument is invalild!
  • torontodavetorontodave Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 992 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    karakla1 wrote: »
    Please Cryptic, give us Respens Marvelous Game *sad big eye platypus face*

Can anyone confirm if Lindsay Haven is still working for Cryptic after 'the purge'? She did the second AMA and is(was?) responsible for the implementation of Respen's Game. Maybe no one knows how to turn it on? ;D (I'm hoping that the devs were just too busy working on mod6 polishing to bother. At this point, it should already be done, and they should be fixing all the bugs.)

Can anyone confirm if Ryan is still working after 'the purge'? He said this about bots in the first AMA:
    We're trying to find a good solution for combating them. There are two options: try to shut down the ability to bot or try to shut down the reason for botting. Right now, we are working towards trying to shut down the reason that the majority of them are botting, which is to make a profit off of it.

Kinda wish they'd just shut down the 'ability' to bot.. because their other attempts have failed miserably, as 10 minutes in ProtEnclave with gold spammers will prove.

Le sigh.
    NW-DSQ39N5SJ - 'To Infinity, and BEYOND!' - Spelljammer Quest. Skyships, Indiana Jones moments
    NW-DC9R4J5EH - 'The Black Pearl' - Spelljammer! Phlo Riders and Space Orcs
    Thanks for all the fish.
  • rgladiatorgladiato Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    gwynny2 wrote: »
    This is by far my favorite event, bugs and all. It's tongue in cheek humor and voice acting make this event a real treat to run. I never do CTAs, but I'll run Respen's over and over. I hope we can hear from someone official about when this is actually going to happen?

I get a big kick out of this event too. I hope they bring it back soon!
    Nixon the TR
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
    o1iHDN0.png?1
  • mistressphoenixmistressphoenix Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I suspect that they'll bring it back soon. Having delayed mod6 required that they rework their schedule a bit. They always have double xp before a new mod. We got it recently for the failed release date, but they redid it (bumping Respen's out of the way) again because the mod is due to come out Tuesday.