test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is Mail broken?

spuratisspuratis Member Posts: 58 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
I can't send mail to a friend. I put their name @ their xbox GT and nothing happens. I can type the message and add stuff to send, but it just won't let me send the message. Not cool.. am I doing something wrong or is it a bug? Their name and gamertag is exactly the same.

Also a suggestion: Maybe implement a way to send messages to a friend. Mailbox - Friends List - Select Character - Make message and send. That would be a great thing to have in this game because typing out a friends name on top of their gamertag can be kind of annoying. Especially seeing as some people have real long and sometimes hard to spell names because of numbers, ETC.

Thanks.
Post edited by spuratis on

Comments

• eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Did you interact with either the postal courier or a mailbox directly or just bring up the mail dialog?
    You can compose/send all day long and just lose your entire message and get a tiny little "must be near mailbox" or something in the chat log if I recall. Been burned by that many, many, many times.
  • spuratisspuratis Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    eldarth wrote: »
    Did you interact with either the postal courier or a mailbox directly or just bring up the mail dialog?
    You can compose/send all day long and just lose your entire message and get a tiny little "must be near mailbox" or something in the chat log if I recall. Been burned by that many, many, many times.

I was at a mailbox. I know for a fact I had the name right, the y button just wouldn't light up so i could use it to send. Not sure if you have to be a certain level or what. I was level 12.