Options

Xbox One Guild List!

Comments

• Options
    blessednirvanablessednirvana Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guild Name: The Eternals

Guild Leader: Pryxia

Guild Contact: TMOL Greed, whitecrabb2, PHANT0M WOLF, Hannibal XIII, SnowBall 1214, Icedemon91
    Guild Website: To be updated
    Guild Size: 480 members
    Guild Motto: We have an Eternity, let us use it to have fun!
    Guild req.: Active, prefferabley above level 20 and English-Speaking
    Type: Social
    Peak Times: 3pm - 4am EST

Description: We, as a guild, are trying to create a social community,for ourselves and our members. Hoping to ensure that we can help cater to any and all needs in the near future and give people a place that they can call home. Due to this we hope to be able to cover all content from end-game PvE to PvP.

And make some friends in the process!

- The Eternals
    Divine Oracle Devoted Cleric
    Gaia@Blessed Nirvana - Tenacity
  • Options
    mac8151986mac8151986 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    14ca4jk.png

Guild Name: The Damned Legion
    Guild Leader: in game name /COLOR][COLOR=#FF0000]Vega@xw4vex[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFFFFF"
    Guild Contact: Xbox GT /COLOR][COLOR=#FF0000]xw4vex[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFFFFF
    Guild Website: N/A
    Guild Motto: I'll be Damned!
    Guild Currently Recruiting: Yes!
    Current Guild Size: 110+ Damned Members
    Guild Size Goal: We set no limits...
    Guild Type: Casual [We play all game types]
    Guild Peak Time Zones: Evening hours EST and PST

Description: Short and sweet...we welcome players of any level and no requirements, just be friendly and have fun! And we will also be carrying our guild over to elder scrolls as well so both will be active!
  • Options
    worierjebworierjeb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guild Name: Jeb Squad
    Guild Leader: Worierjeb
    Guild Contact: worierjeb (my gamertag)
    Guild Website: www.jebsquad.guildportal.com
    Guild Motto: Be awesome and work together!
    Guild Currently Recruiting: Anyone, any level. As long as we can all work together
    Current Guild Size: 70
    Guild Size Goal: None currently. Perhaps 200 people.
    Guild Type: PvP, Questing, PvE, Roleplay, etc (anything really)
    Guild Peak Time Zones: Pacific time - 10PM weekdays and weekends at anytime.

Description: My guild that I have started is open to anyone and everyone. I currently want this to be for everyone but at the same the more serious people can join the official ranks and be apart of our army. If we do ever have guild wars, I want us to be able to be ready for it. I already have a system set up for it. Check it out and my webpage!
  • Options
    kmancoopskmancoops Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guild Name: <Boss Wave>

Guild Leader: @Karma and Chaos

Guild Contact: Karma and Chaos, Mantis JS13, MacLochlain

Guild Website: (In Progress)

Guild Motto: "Lions don't lose sleep over opinions of sheep"

Guild Currently Recruiting: Yes

Current Guild Size: 20 people

Guild Size Goal: 50 people, We are looking to build 10 teams of progress driven players

Guild Type: Progressive PvE content focused & casual PvP

Guild Peak Time Zones: London GMT (16:00 - 00:00)

Description:

We are a progressive PvE guild, focused on clearing content as efficiently and as quickly as possible to maximise reward versus effort spent. We have experienced MMO players in high ranking positions within the guild to help novice players grasp a better understanding of MMO's, MMO etiquette and general tips and tricks.

What we look for in a player is someone who is like minded, learns from his/her mistakes and adapts. Who isn't shy to point out their own and other peoples mistakes, as long as they are able to provide positive feedback to help one another grow. We casually PvP for laughs knowing full well this game isn't very balanced at all when it comes to PvP.

Our player base is mainly Europe with a few Americans dotted around. If you feel that < Boss Wave > is a place and a title you'd like to represent, please don't hesitate the contact any of the above contacts for a chat.

Happy hunting.
  • Options
    ricketyslinkeyricketyslinkey Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guild Name:
    21484k6.png
    Guild Leader: Krum
    Guild Contact: Krum@Rickety Slinky
    Guild Motto: We Breed 60's
    Guild Currently Recruiting: Levels 15+ with mics
    Current Guild Size: 44 members (Will be updated weekly)
    Guild Size Goal: 50-100
    Guild Type: Hybrid PvP/PvE Currently just helping other players get to level 60 and explain the game.
    Guild Peak Time Zones: N/A

Description:

Hello people. My character names are Krum (60 Trickster Rogue), Dack Bailey (60 Devoted Cleric) and Rusty Crimsonbeard (29 Champion Guardian). I've played on the PC for about 4 months, and have a level 60 on PC as well. I'm bringing my knowledge of the game to xbox one, including: Gear sets, PvP strategies, character builds, Astral Diamond making tips and anything else I can help with. So login, send me a private message to Rickety Slinky if you're interested, and we'll play.

ΩRank Advancement
    Rank 1 - Prospect of Gruumsh - Everyone who joins will attain this rank.
    Rank 2 - Acolyte of Gruumsh - After one week of playing in the guild, you will be promoted. This also allows you access into the "Daily Grub" tab of the bank, where you can redeem 3 items per day.
    Rank 3 - Disciple of Gruumsh - After one month of playing in the guild, you will be promoted. This also allows you the ability to request items from the "Invoker's Supply" tab of the guild. This will hold epic and unique items including PvP gear, level 60 PvE gear, companions and the like.
    Rank 4 - Invoker of Gruumsh - You can apply for this rank as long as you're rank 3 and there's an opening for another officer available. This rank can only be granted by a rank 5 or 7. This increases your daily money limit and withdrawal limits.
    Rank 5 - Emissary of Gruumsh - You can apply for this rank as long as you're rank 4 and there's an opening for another senior officer available. This rank can only be granted by a rank 7. This removes all limits of your item withdrawal and increases your money withdrawal limits.
    Rank 6 - Sentinel of Gruumsh - This rank is reserved for personally known people by the Guild Master. All permissions are the same as a rank 3.
    Rank 7 - Avatar of Gruumsh - This is the top rank of the guild, only owned by the Guild Master, Alternate xbox accounts of the Guild Master are also rank 7.

Events
    We offer weekly events ranging from fundraisers for the guild and giveaways. We offer Astral Diamond rewards, gold rewards, profession assets and items. All events will be announced via in-game mail either during the weekly newsletter, or by the host. Official events can only be hosted be announced by Rank 4's or higher.

Icons_Campaign_Tyranny_Key_Legendarydragon.png?version=6a15b0c7d6911ff72b8c43594b71f52bPVE
    Now that some of our members are reaching level 60, we're organizing teams for Epic Dungeon runs. We also exercise speed gaming through dungeons or casual play, depending on the group. We divvy up the loot based on the class, it's not a free-for-all with epic drops.

NW_Glory_Icon.png?version=1f5fd2b71356d10e0e1a4a4b16d699fePVP
    As our guild mates climb to 60, we're also developing PvP squads that work well together, with interchangeable roles. This way, there's no set team, but roles for the teams, so anyone else can fill in, making our guild versatile for PvP. We can offer advice and tips for PvP and are able to adapt builds mid-match to counter our enemy.

Currency_Icon_Astral_Diamonds.png?version=b65ebe0f643b5a8a42532746aa295caeAstral Diamonds
    We have several members working various successful money-making strategies. We'll show you how to turn 5,000 diamonds into 30,000 in two days. Not good enough? We'll show you how to turn 50,000 Diamonds into 75,000 Diamonds in one day. Still not good enough? We can show you how to make 150,000 Diamonds turn into 200,000+ in just 2 days. We consistently watch supply and demand and can teach you the "ins" and "outs" of the economy. One of our successful guild mates is making 100,000+ profit every day (at level 60).
  • Options
    cupracer92cupracer92 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ob0iV5x.jpg
    Gunslinger Gaming
    Guild Leader: Fynvarrah, LawnGnomer6, Cupchamp48
    Guild Contact: Any of the above via XBL.
    Guild Website: www.gunslingergaming.com/phpbb
    Guild Motto: Blazing Trails for Parent(s), College Students and Hard Working Adult Gamers Since 2007!
    Guild Currently Recruiting: Open Recruitment, 18+ Gamers Only, No Level, Gear Score or stat Requirements
    Current Guild Size: 125 (as of 5/30)
    Guild Size Goal: Maximum Cap
    Guild Type: Casual Gamers
    Guild Peak Time Zones: Around the clock/Members from around the world

Description: Are you interested in socializing with Neverwinter players your age but haven't been able to "weed out" all the adolescent gamers? Have you been unable to join traditional, time-consuming clans because, being responsible adult, you have had to juggle your free time with going to college, taking care of children, or being employed in a full time job? In short, are you interested in an online experience akin to "shooting the bull" with a group of drinking buddies? If so, then the Gunslinger Gaming is the right guild for you!
  • Options
    tayknortayknor Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guild Name: Storm Wardens
    Guild Leader: Aroan
    Guild Contact: Xbox One GT: RoXerS
    Guild Website: Not Available, using Clash of Clans Clan Chat, join "Salay Sux"
    Guild Motto: Never be late to your own party (will change later)
    Current Guild Size: 2-3
    Guild Size Goal: 10-30 (open to suggestions)
    Guild Type: Hardcore/Casual
    Guild Peak Time Zones: Evenings CST

Description:
    Must have previous MMO experience. This will be an elite group of gamers striving to be the best they can be at their class. We'll do awesome things and have an awesome time along the way.
  • Options
    deathstepdeathstep Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guild Name: The Freedom Fighters

Guild Leader: Shoujax@Glassed Jew

Guild Contact: Classed Jew, Cloverton, or John13lucy

Guild Website: Currently N/A

Guild Motto: "Faced with becoming nothing, we fight for everything."

Current Guild Size: 7 (as of April 18, 2015)

Guild Size Goal: Maximum Cap

Guild Type: PvE & PvP, Casual

Guild Peak Time Zones: 12:00 p.m-10:00 p.m. Central U.S.

Description: This is a guild that welcomes anyone and everyone. The only requirement is that you're at least a level 5. Join up with The Freedom Fighters to make Neverwinter a better place.
  • Options
    shedsomeskinshedsomeskin Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guild Name: Cursed Legion
    Guild Leader: A Lil Guppy (gamertag)
    Guild Contact: A Lil Guppy, Shed Some Skin
    Guild Website: not yet, but who knows
    Guild Motto: "Anyone want to kill Charizard?"
    Guild Currently Recruiting: yes
    Current Guild Size:145
    Guild Size Goal: as many as we can
    Guild Type: hardcore/casual
    Guild Peak Time Zones: US, but we're looking to expand

Description: We're a friendly, PvE focused guild looking to recruit players at all levels. We're currently hoping to assemble a decent roster of active, experienced players for regular endgame activities, but we are more than willing to take on newer players looking for a helping hand.

Prospective members should ideally be active and happy to help out other guild members, as well as regular participants in chat. We're a welcoming and laid back bunch whatever level you are and whatever you're looking to get from Neverwinter.

Basically, if you're looking for a fun bunch of people to go explode some monsters alongside, then we're the guild for you.
  • Options
    telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guild Name: The Jade Wardens NZ
    Guild Leader: Tel Prydain
    Guild Contact:
    @Tel Prydain
    Guild Currently Recruiting: Sure
    Current Guild Size: 7
    - Although the game isn't actually 'officially' out here yet - come on, perfect world!
    Guild Size Goal: Smallish - focused on local Kiwi gamers
    Guild Type: Mature and casual, any level welcome. PVE focused.
    Guild Peak Time Zones: NZ time zone (UTC+12:00)

The Jade Wardens oath

Night gathers, and my watch begins in just in a moment or two - hold on, I'm just grabbing a drink.
    It shall not end until I start to nod off, the wife calls me away or we party wipe for the third time.
    I shall wear no crowns and win no glory - although not through lack of trying.
    I shall live and die while AFK. I am the sword in the darkness, fumbling about for the light-switch.
    I am the watcher on the walls who really should be helping, but one minute while I sort out my inventory.
    I am the shield that guards the realms of men - weekdays between 6pm and 10:30pm, weekends and certain bank holidays.
    I pledge my life and honour to the Jade Watch, for this night and maybe tomorrow, depending on how I'm feeling.

"In war, slightly late. In peace, faffing about. In death, mild irritation."

Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
  • Options
    lordsarveriouslordsarverious Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guild Name: Scales of Justice
    Guild Leader: Lord Sarverious (me, GT is Lord Sarverious)
    Guild Contact: Me, via PM here or XBL message
    Guild Motto: "You are the balance between good and evil, the scales of justice."
    Currently Recruiting: Yes, but I will take applications and talk with my other founders.
    Current Guild Size: 5
    Guild Size Goal: Not really a goal right now. Just enough for dungeons and end game things, and a group that works well together.
    Guild Type: Semi-Casual... We have day jobs, and get on to have fun at night. But we do want to run dungeons and do the events this game offers. Want to keep it in the US, solely to the time zone thing being an issue.
    Guild Peak/Time Zones: CST, United States (I think -6:00 GMT) Most of us are on after 5PM local time. Usually play until 10PM-12AM, depending on the night of the week.

Description: We are an active group of player who want to play and have fun, but get stuff done too. This game is no fun alone, so friends are necessary. There are jobs, families and friends who keep us from gaming from time to time. So, we understand if you can only play some nights and only for a short period of time. We have characters ranging from level 5 to 52, so there's a chance that we can find someone within your range. You can always come and try us out, and if is not for you, then you can feel free to leave.
    Co-Founder of AoF Neverwinter Branch (TR 60, CW 60 SS)
    Find me on XBL to get an interview to join the guild.
    5.jpg
  • Options
    eaglez09eaglez09 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    dynamicBanner510605.png

Guild Leader: Kensiris@eagle z09
    Guild Contact: Kensiris@eagle z09 , Lil Caprice@Johny Bannanas *message us through xbox live!*
    Guild Website: ndl.guildportal.com
    Guild Motto: Veritas et Libertas
    Guild Currently Recruiting: yes, all classes welcome!
    Current Guild Size: 8
    Guild Size Goal: ~30-50
    Guild Type: PvE, PvP
    Guild Peak Time Zones: EST, CST

Description: Our guild is focused on getting to lvl 60, grinding dungeons for diamonds, and having a great time along the way. Our party chats are hilarious and our crew is tight-knit. Our unique combination of casual hilariousness and competitive lust for victory is something you should expect in our party chats. Must be age 21+ to join. Message me on Xbox Live for a possible brief interview of 5-6 questions, we play regularly every night after 8pm EST.
  • Options
    sl4y37sl4y37 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guild Name: Alliance of the Dawn
    Guild Leader: Gar White-Tooth@Geekly Lawdog
    Guild Contact: Gar White-Tooth@Geekly Lawdog, metalicmarder@metalicmarder
    Guild Website: None yet
    Guild Motto: "I'm a tank cleric..." *instantly dies* (inside guild joke)
    Guild Currently Recruiting: Yes recruiting active members
    Current Guild Size: 35
    Guild Size Goal: 50-100
    Guild Type: PvE, PvP
    Guild Peak Time Zones: Central US, and one poor lonely Britt at night

Description:
    We are a bunch of friendly like minded people who work to help each other out and love to have fun while doing it. We all have real lives so we understand if it gets in the way of the game. Currently we are working on getting everyone ready for high level dungeons and pimping out thier gear. We hold guild events/dungeon runs weekly.

We already have a great community. We just want people to join in and have fun with us. We show how we are having fun but our Wall of Shame on our guild description.
  • Options
    gertuggertug Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guild Name: Excellion
    Guild Leader: Gertig@Gertig
    Guild Contact: Gertig@Gertig, Cake@Archstanton11
    Guild Website: http://www.reddit.com/r/Excellion/
    Guild Motto: Fama victoriae et virtute (Fame victory and excellence)
    Guild Currently Recruiting: Yes (5+)
    Current Guild Size: 106
    Guild Size Goal: -
    Guild Type: Casual PvE/PvP, chat, trade, help
    Guild Peak Time Zones: Pacific and Central

Description: Excellion is a fast growing guild with a lot of awesome members, our member base started as 20+ with many active players and we began letting in lower levels to help train them to be the best and in turn form the biggest and best community guild there is. It is my personal goal to make a guild that members will enjoy entering each day to party up, chat and have fun.
  • Options
    divine82pvpdivine82pvp Member Posts: 101 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    Tenacity
    Guild Leader: Divine@Divine1982
    Guild Contact: See above
    Guild Motto: PvP or Die Trying
    Guild Currently Recruiting: Has to have full profound and Artifact weapon.
    Current Guild Size: 28
    Guild Size Goal: 35
    Guild Type: PvP
    Guild Peak Time: 5-10 EST

Description: Both competitive and casual PvP. We also do PvE as well, but geared toward mainly PvP.
    Also any wayward COH PvPers send me a message.
    Tenacity PvP Guild
    Divine 60 Spellstorm Control Wizard
    twitch.tv/Divine1982
  • Options
    mac8151986mac8151986 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Can "The Damned Legion" guild be updated to 110+ members please. :-)

Oops, did not realize I could edit it myself, sorry.
  • Options
    pandynupandynu Member Posts: 45
    edited April 2015
    Guild Name: Lag Forged

Recruitment currently closed for all classes except GF. Exceptions can be made for exceptional players.

Guild Leader: @Xx Aped You xX
    Guild Contact: @Xx Aped You xX
    Guild Motto: Player reviews next week
    Current Guild Size: 65
    Guild Size Goal: 40-60
    Guild Type: semi-hardcore, PvE
    Guild Peak Time Zones: EST, PST

Description: Type, type, type! I'm a keyboard.
  • Options
    sonsofbahamutsonsofbahamut Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guild Name: Sons of Bahamut
    Guild Leader: Bauldor Thine(in game)
    Guild Contact: GE4R Imperial
    Guild Website:none
    Guild Motto: All hail Bahamut lord of justice!
    Guild Currently Recruiting:yes
    Current Guild Size: 490
    Guild Size Goal: 500
    Guild Type:immersion, pvp, pve
    Guild Peak Time Zones:4 to 10

Description:we fight for the honor and glory of Bahamut.
  • Options
    justxthextipjustxthextip Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guild Name: 2 Drow 1 Cup
    Guild Leader: Just Tha Tip (in game- Drizzt) (co Leader: WorldreapeR)
    Guild Contact: Just Tha Tip or WorldreapeR (xb1 gamertags)
    Guild Website:
    Guild Motto: Pick up Greens in Dungeons and we Vote to Kick :)
    Guild Currently Recruiting: Selectively
    Guild Size Goal: 10-20
    Guild Type: Competitive yet Casual.
    Guild Peak Time Zones: Eastern 7pm-2am weekdays and anytime weekends, Central 7pm-3am.

Description: We like to win, and clear dungeons efficiently. We PvP, and grind PvE. Some of us Spend money, others devote their time instead. Our roster so far is Hunter Ranger, Scourge Warlock, Trickster Rogue, and 2 Control Wizards, with 2 Scourge Warlocks for Alts, and a Cleric as an alt. multiple members with 12k Gear score. We're currently seeking Clerics and Tanks, but all classes are welcome.

Requirements: Must have a Mic (plz no kinect :| ), Must be mature, active, and on Xbox One obviously. We're not actively trying to load up our ranks, but we are looking for serious, dedicated, casual but competitive players to join and hopefully fill out some dungeon and pvp teams. If you think you wanna join, just his me or Reaper up with an xbox message asking to play and or join and after a run or two You, and I (and or Reaper) should be able to decide if we're able to roll together or not. Until then, good luck in your adventures.
  • Options
    iboxyyiboxyy Member Posts: 70
    edited April 2015
    Guild Name: LUCKYSTRIKE

Guild Leader: iBoXyy

Guild Contact: twitter.com/iBoXyy

Guild Website: clanluckystrike.com
    Check us out on twitter! Almost to 40k twitter.com/ClanLuckyStrike

Guild Motto: #FeelingLucky

Guild Currently Recruiting:all classes but must have a min GS of 11k preferably higher. Must be highly active and willing to play pvp and dungeon runs.

Current Guild Size:25 members

Guild Size Goal: as bug as we can get title!

Guild Type:hard-core, if you're a casual player just move along.

Guild Peak Time Zones:anytime is suitable. There's enough people to play throughout the day

Description
    Hardcore group of Neverwinter players looking to run as many dungeons and pvp matches we can! Must be competent and understand the game and it's mechanics. If you're interested msg iBoXyy on Xbox live or msg me on Twitter
    Twitter.com/iBoXyy
  • Options
    hadesdragonesshadesdragoness Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guild Name: Draconian Templars
    Guild Leader: @Hades Dragoness
    Guild Contact: @Hades Dragoness
    Guild Website: www.facebook.com/groups/DraconianTemplars (It is an open group so you do not have to be a member of the Guild in order to join.
    Guild Motto: Dragons are just Newts on Steroids!
    Current Guild Size: 70 - 80
    Guild Size Goal: None
    Guild Type: Casual PVE & PVP
    Guild Peak Time Zones: All Time Zones though I am on GMT.

Description: We are a guild for those who just want to have fun, make friends and help each other out where we can. We are relatively new and accept players level 1 to 60.
  • Options
    derwentwaterderwentwater Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    How do I join your guild?
  • Options
    rippinholes123rippinholes123 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guild Name: Primal Instinct
    Guild Leader: Rippin Holes
    Guild Contact: Strand The Man (gamertag)
    Current Guild Size: 130
    Guild Size Goal: 12 inches (soft)
    Guild Type: PvP and T2 dungeons
    Guild Peak Time Zones: Eastern

Description: Trying to build a guild that's primary focus is PvP and dungeons for astral diamonds and for funsies. Looking for lvl 60's with a minimum of 10k gs.
    We are a very relaxed community looking to grow and help each other in Neverwinter.
  • Options
    jet0jet0 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guild Name: Titans of Neverwinter
    Guild Leader: Jet the King ( In game - Aesar)
    Guild Contact:
    Guild Website: https://www.facebook.com/groups/XBOXTON/
    Guild Motto: There are no gods in Neverwinter only Titans
    Guild Currently Recruiting: Anyone who is Active
    Current Guild Size:278
    Guild Size Goal: 500
    Guild Type:Hardcore
    Guild Peak Time Zones:We have players from all over so members are always on.

Description: One of the largest guilds currently on Xbox one with a roster of active skilled players
  • Options
    elysium1993elysium1993 Member Posts: 12
    edited April 2015
    <The Syndicate>

Guild Leader: GT NatsuRedfox
    Guild Contact: GT(IGN): Triwingar (Elysiania Devereaux), Loyal (LoyaltylTruth), LadyVix94
    Guild Motto: Guild Uniqueness brewed by individuals
    Guild Currently Recruiting: All Levels are welcome, Need more High leveled people+ active members
    Current Guild size: 67
    Guild Size Goal: 100
    Guild Type: All around PVP and PVE, Hoping to build an End game Guild
    Guild Peak Time Zones: Evening CST

Description:
    Welcome to "The Syndicate", and open community brewed by peoples gaming style slowly growing in the Neverwinter community. Our guild isn't level based so people around level 5-60 is welcomed open handed. Our little group is definitely in need of an overhaul to get a solid group going for PvP and PvE in the future (message GT: Triwingar for more information in leadership spots). Mic preferred for this guild, we want this guild to flourish and we hope you consider our guild!
    Elysiana Deveraux

Tenacity
  • Options
    augustredaugustred Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    dQd6iYM.png
    Guild Name: Organization XV

Guild Leader [ Gamertag ]: Xemnas [ Party6OD ], blessed [ Forty bosh ]
    Guild Contact: Xemnas [ Party6OD ], blessed [ Forty bosh ]
    Guild Website: In Progress
    Guild Motto: Ganked
    Guild Size Goal: 15
    Guild Type: PvP
    Guild Peak Time Zones: GMT -4:00

Description:

Organization XV is a North American Guild although we may have some EU players as well. We are Primarily a PvP guild, PvE is mostly done during your own time, be sure to focus on PvP more. The Guild will be Limited to 15 Members whose hopes are to become one of the best PvP players, Hence why its called Organization XV and not XIII. Soon we may add 5 more Members when the 20 v 20 pvp domination comes out.
  • Options
    ssgsmokessgsmoke Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    TIAMAT LEGION
    Guild Leader: SSG SMOKE
    Guild Contact: SSG SMOKE, MR E FUDGE (XB1 Gamertags)
    Guild Website:under constuction
    Guild Motto: "All For One and One For All"
    Guild Currently Recruiting:All Roles and Classes
    Current Guild Size: 20 members
    Guild Size Goal: 30-50
    Guild Type: PVE and PVP Guild
    Guild Peak Time Zones:4:00 pm - 12:00 pm EST. Weekends All Day

Description:We are a mature guild looking for players of any class or any role. We are a PVE and PVE guild that will be focusing on "End Game," content and gearing. We require a minimum age of 18 years old as most of our player are 30+ years old. We have experienced pc/mmo players that can help with any questions regarding leveling, gearing, stat focusing, builds, etc... We are planing regular, evening Dungeon times to help gear up our Guild. Come join the fun and be part of the Tiamat Legion!!!
  • Options
    konzetsuukonzetsuu Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guild Name: Dissension Gaming
    Guild Leader: DGC PO1NTL3SS
    Guild Contact: GT: Konzetsuu
    Guild Website: www.dgcgaming.net
    Guild Motto: N/A
    Guild Currently Recruiting: Active players aged 15+
    Current Guild Size: 16
    Guild Size Goal: as much as possible
    Guild Type: PvE (Will look in to PvP when we get bigger)
    Guild Peak Time Zones: 5 pm - 1 am EST (We have members all over the world so someone is always online.)

Description: Dissension gaming is an online gaming community with over 2000 website members. we use a military like rank structure and have battalions for games such as Neverwinter, GTA V, CoD, BF:H, Halo etc. We value activity and maturity as well as feed back on how we can improve. Our Neverwinter Battalion has people ranging from a few level 20's to our majority which are level 60. We are recruiting to fill our ranks and will love to have you join. Our only requirements are to post once a week and be 15+ years old.

Please message me on Xbox for more info GT: Konzetsuu or visit our website www.dgcgaming.net and tell them I sent you
  • Options
    scorpioxpriestscorpioxpriest Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Guild Name: The Awoken
    Guild Leader: Euthanatos, Moros, Artemis, Immortalblade
    Guild Contact: Any member
    Guild Website: N/a
    Guild Motto: Ours is the wisdom of Solomon, the magic of Merlin, the fall of Icarus..
    Guild Currently Recruiting: yes
    Current Guild Size: Small
    Guild Size Goal: medium to large
    Guild Type: RPvE/P
    Guild Peak Time Zones: Throughout the day most days

Description: We are a Rp and non RP guild with each of the founders hanging taken the name of an elder God. we seperate and organize by PvP and PVE with myself, Euthanatos, serving as the middle ground and RP contact. I fancy myself abit of a writer but that said its not nescessary to be apart of the guild. we accept anyone but don't tolerate stupidity. maturity doesn't always come with age so there is no age limit or level limit. We currently have two guild bank repost oriel and generally just help and attempt to gear each other up for the end game.
  • Options
    katrena19katrena19 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Guild Name:Galatic Rangers

Guild Leaders:Adam Toler,Sam Cart3r,Carl

Guild Contact:Either Here or in Game, Our Leaders are on 24/7,or any member

Guild Motto:Be Friendly,Helpful & Respect others

Guild Currently Recruiting:We are recruiting from Level 25+

Current Guild Size:180+

Guild Size Goal:300

Guild Type:Pve & Pvp

Guild Peak Time Zones:USA & EUROPE