test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Casual Gamer needs home.

chocobolochocobolo Member Posts: 21 Arc User
I have been in two guilds, the first one was a massive guild that played many MMOs, the second one was a small guild that focused on this game but the most I ever saw online was 8 people.

Both are IMO, bad. The first type, while having a massive population, it all gets spread around games and you end without the capacity to group. The second one is better, but still lackluster when you are new to the guild and they pretty much got each other covered with no need of "fresh blood". However both were very kind, respectful and helpful, I won't deny that.

I wish I could be in a guild in, the second I log in and ask for a party (or just 1 member, really) to do dailies with me, he/she hops in and we ge the content done faster. I dunno if there is any guild here with the policy to forbid members to run "group-able" content solo, Sharandar for instance. I'd like to be in a guild with players who are also upgrading their toons little by little and could use help, as well as being helpful in running the content.

Currently I am stuck on a stupid tanker ship, won't get off until June, so Gateway gaming is all I have. But when I do get back home I'd like to "catch on" everything, my main is a DC and I have been planning to lv a CW (can't go wrong with those in this game) and a Hunter (heard its the hard mode of this game).

Now, while I may not be able to join any guilds at the moment, I guessed might as well give it a shot and post it here, these parts of the forum on any game tend to be the least active anyways.
Post edited by chocobolo on

Comments

• ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It's dangerous to go alone. Take this.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • chocobolochocobolo Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Nice ironzerg, your guild seems to sort of resemblance the good friends I had in college. The only thing that lowers my libido from joinning your guild is "cross MMO guild" thing. I dunno, I have been hurt in the past, so I am not so quick to trust anymore...

Well, I have like 2 more months before I go into gaming mode again anyways, so we will see. I am quite positive that if things stay as fun and challenging as people make it sound here on forums, that I will definitely need a guild to run content with all my weaksauce toons.
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    chocobolo wrote: »
    Nice ironzerg, your guild seems to sort of resemblance the good friends I had in college. The only thing that lowers my libido from joinning your guild is "cross MMO guild" thing. I dunno, I have been hurt in the past, so I am not so quick to trust anymore...

How's that? We're a gaming community, with hundreds of active members who play across a variety of games. The cool thing about it is, once you get bored with one MMO, there's plenty of others to chose from, and you're welcome in any guild or group in any game we play together, so hopefully once you've found a home in Unrepentant, you'll never have to look for another guild again :)
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Howdy chocobolo, sounds like you might fit in with our guild Tyrs Paladium as we are a grwoing medium sized guild focused on haveing fun in a no zerg drama free group. Use that link to check out our guild rules and fill out an application. Being a casual style guild your being gone for months at a time will be no problem in Tyrs, because we realize real life comes first. Hope to see your application soon.
  • mcgowanpridemcgowanpride Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hey man, add me, McGowan Pride. Im looking for the same thing, so lets start our own?