test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New regeneration and life steal

tunkcuftunkcuf Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Oh great mess that up :(, too much survive-ability???, now that is intolerable! The last two days i have noticed the change, thanks. You mentioned something about a healer!!!, what healer??? ,peace of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> and that is giving it the benefit of the doubt. Just like all the times before you so called, developers screw the pooch, and mess it up once more omg omg omg i cant wait to see what you are going to do with the new paladin we fight to buy life drinker enhancements to work compatibly with our life steal score to help us survive then you screw us once more just like all the times before only to make us have to spend even more time and money. So why don't you get some real d&d players to help guide your game changes. Call if you need help 443-993-9746 anytime, not like i will ever hear back. Omg it makes me sick to see what you do to make the classes more balanced...you ask us what would be made better in game then you don't listen! All you want is wallet warriors! You should have titles over the heads of players that have earned it , we have to work for it and they pay their way to the end game and then cry about it. You only care what they say because they pay so much money you change to suit them, omg why do i try i,m talking to ceo's of wallet warrior games , why should i try no matter what is said it only falls deaf ears......
Post edited by tunkcuf on

Comments

• wildwolf8wildwolf8 Member Posts: 161 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2015
    yeah, what's interesting is so many people on this forum complain about how easy the game is. the end game content like elol and eshores is only easy once you have orange gear in your slots. for me, a 17k sw with all purple stuff, elol and eshores can still mess me up pretty badly at times. sure i can kick paingiver's butt on it, but I can also still get murdered and have multiple party wipes pretty frequently. it feels about right, though. even something like SP or DV will totally wreck me if I'm in an unbalanced party.

but forum says things like 'waaah, i can lifesteal my health back to full with one encounter, this game is boring and needs more of a challenge.' i lead paingiver frequently, and none of my encounters can spring my health back to full on one use. there is still quite a bit of dodging and positioning and teamwork that often have to be at play.

devs see stuff like people saying the game is easy and say, 'ooooh, more challenge, eh? a challenged player spends money to get better. so sure. let's do everything we can to put people in a position to spend more cash. People just got to a position where Valindra isn't hard for them? HA let me change that lifesteal a bit AND make the dungeons all harder AND change how enchantments work AND make their weapons useless AND...' the list goes on and on.

who thought these were good ideas? certainly not someone who was interested in making this game more fun. if fun was the goal, we'd be getting new dungeons to work towards in a new campaign with fun new skills to use with our already great weapons that we are mostly all STILL trying to build. but no. we get reworked old things. everything much more difficult. and a game that just wants our cash and ALL of our time.

i write because part of me still cares. i don't know why.
  • almondumalmondum Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    This game is easy right now. You can do eLoL or eSoT easily with 15k party. They just must know what they are doing with their characters...and have eyes (no offense to blind people!!!).
    Both fights are easy. In eSoT if you don't have a tank decide the dps who will attack Garakas when the fights stats to build some aggro..and the cleric will keep the mitigation buffs on that guy.
    After that it's easy as the dps will always have Garaks turned on him..and the rest can simply hit him from behind.

On eLoL...it's also easy, choose 1 dps to tank the boss....stay hugged to the boss if you have a cleric...with a AC cleric it's even easier (Anoited Army)...
    With a tank eLoL is even easier. With random groups it will be always harder because you might be playing with someone's younger brother/sister (6-9 years old) or just with some fresh level 60 who is still gaining experience..
    The latter does not mean that they won't learn after 2-3 tries...

This game needs more challenge. (just a personal opinion from a sole customer)

Have fun all,
    Almondum
  • zshikarazshikara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I'm personally looking forward to the increased difficulty and a chance to fail. Right now this game is too easy and I never even have to heal unless I'm with a group that is newer. I want to always heal in a group, that's what I enjoy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tired of running dungeons with exploiters and cheaters? Join the legit channel by visiting http://goo.gl/1zfnTS to apply!
    Performing ritual pony sacrifices to Tiamat to earn favor with the RNG Gods since 2014.
  • amenephisamenephis Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    tunkcuf wrote: »
    Oh great mess that up :(, too much survive-ability???, now that is intolerable! The last two days i have noticed the change, thanks.

That's actually pretty impressive since the changes aren't even live yet.

It's almost like you weren't bothering to watch how things were actually going, and just decided to complain regardless...
  • guille23mxguille23mx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    zshikara wrote: »
    I'm personally looking forward to the increased difficulty and a chance to fail. Right now this game is too easy and I never even have to heal unless I'm with a group that is newer. I want to always heal in a group, that's what I enjoy.

You remind me of MOD 2 when there were some DUNGEONS that you just COULNDT BEAT unless you were BIS.
    And also you end up admiring the people who could run it....
    Heck... back in the day there was a TRUE FEAT to run Castle Never and in my Guild that was the ticket entry.
    I remember when MAD DRAGON was dificult as hell. And the EPIC DREAD VAULT as well...but mostly i remember wiping over and over again in KARRUNDAX 2nd Boss with all the unkillable and uncontrollable ADDs. OMG i dont miss those days that much.
    It were only fun to elitist people who could afford the Best Gear and could afford a Good Guild run in those Dungeons... not very fun for all the PUGS trust me... so if u were a Free to Play Player u werent having that fun being educated with a BOOT on your FACE!
    Hope this Mod 6 doesnt bring back those times again!
  • suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    guille23mx wrote: »
    You remind me of MOD 2 when there were some DUNGEONS that you just COULNDT BEAT unless you were BIS.
    And also you end up admiring the people who could run it....
    Heck... back in the day there was a TRUE FEAT to run Castle Never and in my Guild that was the ticket entry.
    I remember when MAD DRAGON was dificult as hell. And the EPIC DREAD VAULT as well...but mostly i remember wiping over and over again in KARRUNDAX 2nd Boss with all the unkillable and uncontrollable ADDs. OMG i dont miss those days that much.
    It were only fun to elitist people who could afford the Best Gear and could afford a Good Guild run in those Dungeons... not very fun for all the PUGS trust me... so if u were a Free to Play Player u werent having that fun being educated with a BOOT on your FACE!
    Hope this Mod 6 doesnt bring back those times again!

No. What you describe will be the situation for IwD dailies... ...in dungeons you'll need BiS to survive the first chunks of trahmobs, slowly gnaw yourself to the boss' doorstep - where you then get wiped.
  • suddenlyslowsuddenlyslow Member Posts: 818 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    almondum wrote: »
    This game is easy right now. You can do eLoL or eSoT easily with 15k party. They just must know what they are doing with their characters...and have eyes (no offense to blind people!!!)

I am partially color blind and miss most red and I find this game to be super easy -- now full blind that might actually start to be challenging, I think I will turn off the monitor and try it.
  • kss1985kss1985 Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The changes to life steal and regeneration WERE NEEDED.. more life steal than regen, but still needed.
    Life steal was a too powerful self heal.. not it is still strong but far less reliable..
    Regen instead is a nice addition in combat in party. Now if you have a lot of regen, you receive more heals, so in a party where you have a DC or a PALLY or a SW you get more from their heals.