test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fire Icon Off-Hand, Main-Hand & Unified Elements

mrvincent1959mrvincent1959 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
Just an FYI, on preview I received the Elemental Fire Icon Off-Hand after hitting level 70 yesterday. It was rewarded by Lord Nevermember or whatever his name is. So, I did not need to use Linu Favor to buy it. I have spent 15 Linu so far on buying the Greater Lathander Cloak. I actually don't remember if I got it BECAUSE I hit 70, or if its because I completed one of the later Vigilance Tasks, but I still got it without using Linu which surprised me.

Im not sure when or where I can get the Elemental Fire Holy Symbol that goes with the Fire Icon off-hand. If anyone knows...please advise.

Also, I have received a total of three Unifed Elements by doing quests in the new zones so far. I did ALOT of quests and I dont know if its random or a planned thing.
twitch.tv/kaligold
Post edited by mrvincent1959 on

Comments

• Options
    drtysnchzdrtysnchz Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Just an FYI, on preview I received the Elemental Fire Icon Off-Hand after hitting level 70 yesterday. It was rewarded by Lord Nevermember or whatever his name is. So, I did not need to use Linu Favor to buy it. I have spent 15 Linu so far on buying the Greater Lathander Cloak. I actually don't remember if I got it BECAUSE I hit 70, or if its because I completed one of the later Vigilance Tasks, but I still got it without using Linu which surprised me.

Im not sure when or where I can get the Elemental Fire Holy Symbol that goes with the Fire Icon off-hand. If anyone knows...please advise.

Also, I have received a total of three Unifed Elements by doing quests in the new zones so far. I did ALOT of quests and I dont know if its random or a planned thing.

Both MH and OH can be achieved by reaching lvl 70 and finishing the new quest line, or at least the main quest line in Spinward Rise. I know both of these say that you cannot equip until you are level 70, although I heard rumor that the ones you buy with linu can be equipped earlier... I have not checked this out yet but am planning to this evening.

After checking, I can confirm that the OH from WoD does allow you to equip @ 60, making a MH arti on test now... so I wont know about that for 20 hours(i would gladly pay AD to speed this process up)

Crafted MH is lvl 70 as well, so you can waste linu and get the OH early but still wont have the set till 70.