test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter store Upgrade

mcvaemcvae Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
hello
Hey I have an idea.
You guys should make a neverwinter store. sale epic heroes epic enchants epic tools etc... allow players to buy these individually at a reasonable price say 5.00$. greater bag of holding 5.00$ allow us to buy ad 1m for say 6.00$

You would be able to put these 3rd party sellers out of business.. I for one would spend more money on the game if things were reasonably priced. charge less people spend more u get more profit`
Post edited by mcvae on

Comments

• tygrakhantygrakhan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Also making the spam a lot less in zone. Very good Idea! I definitely would buy some things, Greater bag of holding.. for sure! :p

yeah they have them in the store now, but for a ridiculous price.. .ten dollars per bag.. I think not!
    mcvae wrote: »
    hello
    Hey I have an idea.
    You guys should make a neverwinter store. sale epic heroes epic enchants epic tools etc... allow players to buy these individually at a reasonable price say 5.00$. greater bag of holding 5.00$ allow us to buy ad 1m for say 6.00$

You would be able to put these 3rd party sellers out of business.. I for one would spend more money on the game if things were reasonably priced. charge less people spend more u get more profit`
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    mcvae wrote: »
    hello
    Hey I have an idea.

what are you smoking, they would charge several hundred dollars for those items..

Why, because they know some people would buy it.

Secondly, Im old school, back in the old days of mmos, the pay to play winners were outcasts, Ill consider that till I hang up my digital keyboard in the sky.
  • ktogokimerktogokimer Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    See:
    Auction house, zen market, the items are already for sale.
    What you seem to be asking is for them to be cheaper, won't happen.