test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Xpadder Not Working

koneko1234koneko1234 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2015 in PvE Discussion
I have spent the past hour looking for any hint as to why it doesn't work with Neverwinter and only found 3 possible responses. The first was to open Neverwinter from the install folder and keep Arc closed because Arc blocks third party input. This did not help, if anything it just made the launcher more glitchy. The second thing I found said to put "-enablerawinputsupport 0" in the command line of the launchers options. This only made it worse, after doing this I couldn't even get the mouse to work let alone the controller. The last thing I found said there was an option in game to enable gamepads. I logged in and found there was no such option. Another post suggested that the option existed in beta but was removed.

Somebody please tell me you know how to fix this. It took me several months to get this controller working in a way that I could even play neverwinter with it, now it's working and neverwinter isn't.
Post edited by koneko1234 on

Comments

• swarfega27swarfega27 Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The only thing i can think of is if Neverwinter is now starting in admin mode. i.e. pops up with a User Account Control window "Do you want to allow this program to make changes?" Yes/No.

Anything run as administrator can only be influenced by things also run in admin mode. I wonder if you need to run your xpadder software as administrator to make a difference?
  • koneko1234koneko1234 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    go figure the solution is something as simple as that lmao thank you so much
  • swarfega27swarfega27 Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Only wish i could figure out how to stop Neverwinter running automatically with the -adminrelaunch switch making it run in admin mode.