test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So you remove all the PVP-gear and enchants in it. Now the LVL 70 char is useless

revovlerjesus1revovlerjesus1 Member Posts: 481 Arc User
Okay so i can understand that you werent happy with the current elementalfire pvp gear, fine i can live with that. I can also live with that u removed all my R12 and the trancedent armor enchant. What i DO NOT find acceptable is however u made my lvl 70 char now completly useless.

I bought the Grim gear, cus i wasted all my seals on the previous gear ( This is Dumb and need to be fixed in later upcoming modules. Give us a vendor, where we can get EVERYTHING that has something to do with the upcoming module. So we actually can test thing before it goes live)

Anyway back to my lvl 70 char, i buy the grimgear, and as soon as i try to equip it. THE GAME CRASHES! Yeah, i dont feel like lvl up a new char, lvl up, neck, belt, MH and OH all over again.

You simply need to do it way way more easier for us to obtain things on the PTR in order to test stuff.
Cheers
Post edited by revovlerjesus1 on

Comments

• theoddis1theoddis1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    yea you arent the only one who had their toon borked and I will be F'ed in the eyesocket if I will level another to 70 so they can test their own game from now on if they cant fix a simple armor glitch

they should probabably push back this shambles of a mod for another couple months sowe can play a game that actually works
  • lococatt91lococatt91 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 162 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2015
    IMO the real reason they removed all armor set bonuses and all old armor sets is they dont have the time to go back and add pally gear, so they just eliminated all of it.
    If you think about the game come mod6 there is really nothing left, they gutted everything. Now its just get to 70 as fast as possible and then grind gear. You will be able to just pay $$ to get all the boons and I wont be surprised if you will be able to pay to lvl to 70.
    Everything we have done and built for our characters is just getting wiped. Its really a whole different game, the new focus being grinding RP.
    I would have liked to see cryptic add a "set slot". Meaning you could have any set from your class and trade it in for a "set gem". The set gem then could be slotted in new gear granting whatever set bonus that gear had.
    I really like the D&D setting. I really dont like the direction cryptic is taking the game.
  • vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The preview server is useful to test out certain game mechanics and give feedback to the developers.

But if the devs want us to be bug-testers by proxy, don't make it so that we have to grind to get the level or currencies in order to test out abilities or items.

Give an alternative pathway to get there. The feat/boon respec token is useful, but also give an alternate method for XP and currencies so that we don't have to waste time to test things out for the game.
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • theoddis1theoddis1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    yea if you can fix all the broken toons then at least give us an XP boost to 70...