test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Bug Report] Rapid Shot 0 Crit....

dyesleedyeslee Member Posts: 307 Arc User
Rapid shot is giving 0 physical damage when critical..
Been seeing this all week.. providing screenshot
screenshot_2015-03-19-09-15-14.jpg

This is happening on all mobs in all locations.. only on critical strike.. Please fix :)
5790248SLdyC.png
Post edited by dyeslee on

Comments

• dyesleedyeslee Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Seems Rapid strike is also having same problems on Critical Hit for physical damage.. agian 0 damage
    Untitled1.png
    5790248SLdyC.png
    edited March 2015
    If we could get this fixed before Mod 6 release it would be most appreciated.. to have 0 damage on critical hits on rapid shot / strike.. kinda makes it abit more difficult to deal out more damage when your almost dead in these lvl 70+ zones :)
    5790248SLdyC.png
  • panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited March 2015
    Thanks, i poked QA to take a look into this.
    edited March 2015
    ty panderus.. ok I decided to remove the Perfect plaguefire and try with just weapon damage.. Well it got ALOT Worse LOL.

Untitled2.png

All rapid strike and rapid shot are now doing 0 damage.. BTW I am using the new lvl 70 elemental bow and blades.
    5790248SLdyC.png
    edited March 2015
    I decided to goto the test dummies in the Enclave after testing in IWD. I started getting normal rapid shot / strike damage and criticals were working correctly. Decided to put the Perfect vorp enchant on and started to do the same thing again.. i gave it bout a min and then starting getting normal damage again..

So it seems currently there is a lag in the game recognizing the adding, removing or swapping of weapon enhancements.. if this happens to you, just give it a min, maybe even log out and back in for the rapid shot and strike to work correctly as intended...
    5790248SLdyC.png
  • theoddis1theoddis1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    panderus wrote: »
    Thanks, i poked QA to take a look into this.

oh ok respond to one classes one skill not doing damage but yet there are still people who cant test lev 70 content because someone changed the PvP gear and broke a bunch of peoples toons so they cant even test the new content without starting from 60 again not to menton all the time people spent refining artifacts that got wasted can we please get some word on that?