test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

older gamer looking for a guild

wolfekampwolfekamp Member Posts: 10 Arc User
hello all i am a lvl 60 great weapon fighter looking for a home i am one of the oldies 49 and over ;) and running this game alone for some time now and see that i am getting stuck at new lvl,s so that,s why a make this post for me and my wife she is a lvl 60 rough whe are from holland or netherlands and like tho play slow or casual the need to run whe already past that. i like to hear from some of you.

ps sorry for my bad englisch :)
Post edited by wolfekamp on

Comments

• ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Howdy Wolfekamp, sounds like you may be interested in Tyrs Paladium . Use that link to check out our website and to review our rules. If you like those rules then fill out an application and we will get right back to you as soon as we can. We are a guild for mature players that play the game to have fun and to do so in a no drama no zerg atmosphere. Will be looking forward to seeing your application.
  • iceyinfernoiceyinferno Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Phoenix Fury would be more than happy to have you join our family, we have several older members including one such gentleman who's closing in on 70! Our average age is in their 30's and we are always very active. If you and your wife would care to talk in further detail send an ingame message or mail to @iceyinferno. Look forward to hearing from you!
  • rhodahrhodah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Guild Medieval is a familiy-friendly community. We focus on the person behind the keyboard and we have members of all ages. Check out our recruitment thread (http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?406131-Guild-Medieval-Maturity-Fair-Play-Family-Friendly) or message us in game (@rhodah or @targlock). Perhaps we fit for you.