test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

T4 Boon questions

xkillalluxxkillallux Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited March 2015 in PvE Discussion
Could anyone tell me if the T4 boons for Sharandar and Dread Ring have internal CD's and an approx percentage chance they have to activate?

I guess I would like to know about the T5 boons as well then it comes to internal CD's cause if not then 400 damage whenever i deflect sounds pretty **** good, I'm a trapper HR.
Post edited by xkillallux on

Comments

• myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Yeah, I wish the percentage chance would be shown on ALL boons. I hate it so much when all you see is "a chance to" - pretty ridiculous . . .
    magenubbie wrote: »
    Amen to that. If there's anything I wish for a next big update is that all tooltips are made accurate and complete.

Indeed! There is a big difference between 20% and 2% - and we have no way of telling where this "chance" falls.

Yes, I am repeating myself because this is actually one of the things that annoys me the most about the game . . .

Bump!
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."