test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[bug report] unable to connect

dyesleedyeslee Member Posts: 307 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
I am unable to connect to the live or preview server at this time. I can access both gateways and see other players on currently. I have tried force verify + Safe mode, even did a full reboot, made sure pc is fully up to date.. still not able to connect. keep getting server is not available at this time, please try again later.

I need assist in this matter.. I have put in a support ticket hoping this will be fixed soon.
5790248SLdyC.png
Post edited by dyeslee on

Comments

• Options
    dyesleedyeslee Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I am still attempting to get a solid connection to the live server.. I was able to connect for a few seconds then got kicked yet again.. 10+ attempts and still not able to connect and stay on... I know this is not on my end of my ISP, I have checked all speeds and settings on my modem and wifi attempts as well.. still not able to stay online ingame..

Would really appreciate some kind of assistanence soon from support on this issue...
    5790248SLdyC.png
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Speed and settings are of little help in diagnosing latency--this is why we have stickies that have tests that you can perform. Usually it's not "your ISP" or "Cryptic's ISP" but something on the route between the two.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com