test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Enemies coming through the door at Epic Temple of Spiders

abaddon523abaddon523 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I'm getting assaulted by a never-ending supply of spitting spiders coming through the doors at the campfire before the Syndryth fight. It's gotten to the point that I can't even stand up. They kill me, I release, then they kill me before I can stand up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by abaddon523 on

Comments

• Options
    pointsmanpointsman Member Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Well that's one way to make it challenging, I suppose. :)
  • Options
    cayappcayapp Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    abaddon523 wrote: »
    I'm getting assaulted by a never-ending supply of spitting spiders coming through the doors at the campfire before the Syndryth fight. It's gotten to the point that I can't even stand up. They kill me, I release, then they kill me before I can stand up.

This has happened to me from time to time...that area does glitch..it is nothing new. Nothing inside his area seems to ever lose aggro so once this starts you only options are to abandon the run or suck it up and kill them to enter...and keep killing them. If I remember correctly everyone has to stay down...no person can be alive in the entire zone and it will reset to mostly reset. If someone stands up it starts the glitch cycle all over.

TBH this area has been one big problem from the start as players found and used ways to glitch Syndarth, the devs reacted with a series of "fixes" to the glitching of Syndarath, which can still be glitched from what I have been told. The measures prevented the exploits. I must admit the measures taken did not cause this as it has always existed. I think I know why, and honestly cannot remember if I have reported it or not, as I hardly ever run TOS these days. I do try to report everything.