Options

What are we wearing next mod?

13»

Comments

• Options
    walk2kwalk2k Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    drtysnchz wrote: »
    I checked the elemental set out, apart from the larger HP pool it really has no advantage over T2, made it all the way to 70 using my live build. I have picked up some lvl 67 blue stuff and it really is lackluster considering some the set bonus stats that would be sacrificed.

I cant wait to see what they have in store for gear, but something tells me that it will once again feel very underwhelming... though I hope not.

none of that matters, you will need the HP.

that's like saying "this car only goes 20mph but it has a nice stereo" and expecting to drive on 75mph freeways with it.

it just. will. not. work.
  • Options
    drtysnchzdrtysnchz Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    walk2k wrote: »
    none of that matters, you will need the HP.

that's like saying "this car only goes 20mph but it has a nice stereo" and expecting to drive on 75mph freeways with it.

it just. will. not. work.

It has been working fine for me thus far, am I saying that T2 will be completely end game viable? Not at all... I'm aware of the large HP pool needed to stay alive, I just hope the new gear they have in mind isn't the same stuff I have been seeing so far.
  • Options
    suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    learch123 wrote: »
    pve players need a curency to buy gear that lasts mod to mod like pvp players do
    Like, some kind of seals perhaps?

I could also imagine some kind of upgrade task in the appropriate armorsmithing/leatherworking/weaving craft. Would finally give having leveled those to 20 some meaning. Add in a hefty (but not too) AD lump and enjoy. Of course, once the AH gets flooded with new drops, that'll probably be outshone by new gear, but as a transition technique... ...why not???
  • Options
    learch123learch123 Member Posts: 514 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2015
    Like, some kind of seals perhaps?

yea like seals oh wait the drake seals we have now that we saved up are now worthless they were replaced with 2 new typs and we cant even farm them till after mod 6