test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

100,000 Astral Diamonds taken after bidding but haven't gotten it back or the item

drowofdarknessdrowofdarkness Member Posts: 15 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
Four days ago I bid 100,000 Astral Diamonds on a Lesser Plaguefire Enchantment on the Auction House. It took the Astral Diamonds but the bid didn't show up in my bids tab. Four days later after the auction had supposedly ended the bid still isn't showing up, I have received no notifications, nor my AD or the item I bid on. I already checked my inbox and it wasn't full. A friend of mine told me that my account might have to be rewound in order to get the Astral Diamonds back, and I'm completely fine with that as long as none of my characters/gear will be deleted (I haven't made/gotten any new ones since the issue occurred).

I just hope this gets resolved because as someone who can't get on every day to do dailies, 100k AD is hard to save up.

"The drow clothed in pink stares at you dumbly, blinking in confusion. He doesn’t appear to be very bright."

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• demonicdaysdemonicdays Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I can't create my own posts so I'm just going try responding to a similar post.

I'm just missing Astral Diamonds. I don't think I've spent them and I can't figure out why they are gone.
    today I refined 16k diamonds from the daily quests and now they are just gone. I'm also on Xbox One.
  • dixienormousdixienormous Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This has also happened to me any aswers?