test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

fast lvl's

xuelxuel Member Posts: 81 Arc User
Is there any way to speed though lvl's on test server. I would like to see what lvl 55-70 paladin is like to see if I'd want to make one on live server, but don't want to waste time lvl'n those first 55-60 lvl's on the test server.
Post edited by xuel on

Comments

• burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    you can copy experience tomes over from live, but there is no official way
    Paladin Master Race
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Log on during tonight's developer pvp event and the developers will auto level players to 70 , you will find them hanging round Protectors enclave and the Trade of blades , if you specifically want to be 55 I have no idea if they will do that for you though.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    They said they'd auto-level people? Shame I'm not going to be home, I would have tried to move my plans to get a chance to PVP with the devs D:
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Hehe, now I really wish I could be here, prizes that are RNG based, count me in XD

WAIT... 5-6PST, not EST, I think.... Maybe.. I can make the second half!!!!!
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    They said they'd auto-level people? Shame I'm not going to be home, I would have tried to move my plans to get a chance to PVP with the devs D:

Yeah it's in the announcement blog , they are also giving out some special prizes to a few players who join in , it's happening at frikken 1 am where I am though lol -
    Not level 70? Not a problem! Our magical developers, such as Panderus, will be hanging out in the Trade of Blades in Protector’s Enclave during the event to increase the level of any characters’ who want to participate to level 70.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9079753-pvp-with-the-devs-march-6th%21

EDIT - totally ninja'd while I read the blog XD
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif